A turtle diary

I still remember ...

I still remember when humans couldn't cross the limits of the water. I still remember when pure blue, green, red, orange and purple were the colors. Now all I can see is plastic, a world where nature colors don't exist since the moment humans allowed themselves to throw their uneatable, unhealthy, wasted and dangerous plastic colors in the blue ocean, our ocean, our home. I still remember all the tiny colorful fish swimming around the coral, it was the nature masterpiece.

Now the plants are dying, fishes are coughing and the colors are fading. The undersea kingdom is dying from the inside of an outside effect. A mix of sadness and anger had covered the blue happy lovely ocean.

Now all you can see is the deadly sights of what was the blue heaven of earth. Plastic here, plastic there. Where had the pure colors of the ocean gone?

It becomes a long lost fairy tale, a tale about a blue happy clean ocean...

Mankind,

You hurt us, you destroyed our home and you over hunted us. Then you through your plastic in our ocean, in the ocean that gave you food and precious treasures.

But, we won't stay quiet for so long. we will turn the cards on the table against you, the whole nature won't forgive you.

When you were hurting us, you were hurting your own environment, everything is going to change, the way you live, the air you breathe and the food you eat.

The clean fresh air that was once giving you life is slowly taking it back while turning into the grey cloud of death which will cover your sunny atmosphere and turn your happy lovely sunny weather into a depressed angry one.

Your food will slowly poison you and give you diseases you couldn't even imagine having, and you won't make it.

Everything will change, and what will make it worse for you is knowing that your loved ones die early and unhealthy because of something you did. You are the reason, it is all your fault so stop denying it and face it.

The damage has already begun and we can't change the past, but we can start preparing for a happier healthier future, we can change the present. 

take the road, make the change.

Do it now or lose it forever.