PART 21 : MINDER

The school bells ring noisily but that is enough to make the students cheer happily as the hard day of school end.

After shoving her things, Chaeyoung slings her bag and walk out from the class. People might think she quickly want to go home but nope, she is actually waiting for Mina to leave first.

It's already been her habit to wait for Mina to leave first just to make sure she is safe. Chaeyoung wait for her at the front gate. She is waiting in the car when she saw Mina's squad cars drove out from the campus but what makes her worry is not sign of Mina's car. Her heart beats faster than usual. Chaeyoung decided to wait for her a little longer.

After 15 minutes, there's still no sign of Mina. She quickly rush back to the class. Unlucky for her, Mina is not here. She tried to search at the CR but still can't find her.

As she almost gave up, Chaeyoung heard something from the abandon class. The voice is familiar to her. Her heart drops when she heard Mina's screaming.

Without any wait, she kick the door harshly. She gritted her teeth when she saw Jimin was pinning Mina at the wall. She even more anger when Jimin's belt already loosen. Chaeyoung saw how scared Mina was making the cub in rage.

"Oh come on! Can you see I'm having fun with my meal!" Jimin yelled at her.

Chaeyoung scoffed and gave him her famous death glared. The latter shivered when he saw it and keep his mouth shut.

"I told you not to touch her.. didn't I?" Chaeyoung continue glaring at him while slowly make her move towards them.

Chaeyoung saw Mina was about to opened her eyes but she quickly warned her.

"Don't open your eyes when I told you so and don't make any move" Mina nodded.

"Didn't I told you what consequence is for touching her? Oh..I didn't. Sorry my bad" Chaeyoung slowly walk to Jimin in scary manner.

Jimin back off when the cub is infront of him. His body trembling but he have to look strong since he is a man. He can't lose to a girl. It will hurt his pride.

"What are you going to do with me? Want to fight me? Huh, sorry I'm not in the mood" Jimin smirked.

Chaeyoung chuckled at his words. She almost burst into laughed since this is going to be their third fight and the chimpanzee is the always loser.

Chaeyoung then composed herself. She suddenly got an idea to teased the school fuckboy.

"Well I was planning on that but since this maybe going to be our third fight. But I think I'm gonna pass since I know you will kneel to me anyway" Chaeyoung smirked widely.

That statement make Jimin's blood boiled in rage. He already losing his mind when he blindly ran to Chaeyoung.

The cub already in her position when Jimin punched her. She managed to hold Jimin's one arm and twisted it making the latter groaned in pain.

After the fight, as usual Chaeng win and she went to Mina who was still closing her eyes.

She found it cute when the penguin really follow her order. She bit her lips to prevent any laughter.

"Mina-chan..you can open your eyes now" Chaeyoung said softly.

Mina slowly open her eyes only to see the tiger is staring at her. She unconsiously blushing, avoiding Chaeng's gaze.

"It's okay now. He's already down" Chaeyoung said while glancing disgustingly at Jimin's body.

Chaeyoung averted her eyes on Mina. The penguin doesn't respond anything making her worry.

"Mina..are you still scared?"

Mina looked down. Her eyes suddenly burst into tears. Chaeyoung who saw it panicked. She did not know what to do when she finally think of something.

Chaeyoung pulled Mina's wrist making the latter falls in her warm embrace. Chaeyoung rock their body, hoping it will calm her down.

After awhile of comforting the scared penguin, Chaeyoung pulled back the hug and look at Mina.

“Are you okay now?” Mina just nod softly. Chaeyoung slightly smile and it's just enough to make the latter's heart race.

“Lets get you home” Chaeyoung stood up and pulled Mina to her car.

~

“Where's your car key?”

Mina look at the tiger confusingly. Chaeyoung sigh and she ask again.

“Why?” Mina crossed her arms, her eyebrows rise as the cub keep on asking her car key.

Chaeyoung gulped as she saw Mina's pose, it's like she was getting scolded by her girlfriend.

“J-just give me the damn key” Chaeyoung said nervously but thank god that Mina doesn't notice it.

“I ask you why do you want my key?” Mina put her hands on her petite waist. She oblivious that Chaeyoung is already blushing madly because the cub is glancing at Mina's waist. Her arms eagerly want to hold that petite waist but manage to hold it before she is losing her control.

Chaeyoung inhale her breathe before explaining her reason.

“Can you drive in this state?” Chaeyoung stare at Mina.

“N-no I mean yes..I can drive” Mina mentally cursed herself for suttering.

“No you're not. Give me the key now” Chaeyoung said firmly. “Are we still gonna argue about this or just give me the damn key so we can get out from the prison” Chaeyoung said again as Mina keep on silent.

Mina gave up and give the cub her car key. She just let the latter do what ever she want as long as she can be with the tiger.

Chaeyoung drove out from the campus gate, leaving her car outside.

~

The atmosfera in the car was quiet but a comfortable one. They spoke when Chaeyoung asked her house direction.

As they arrived at Mina's apartment, Chaeyoung being the gentlewoman open the door for Mina. She blush at the latter's action and slightly thanked the smol cub.

“Let me send you to your house door” Mina nodded and lead the way to her apartment.

Upon arriving at the front door, “You should get in..it's already late now” Chaeyoung said.

“How about you? How you're gonna go home?” Mina asks worriedly.

“You don't have to worry about me..worry about yourself. If I'm not there to save you what would happen to you” Chaeyoung softly said.

Mina looked down. ‘She's right. Stupid Mina..if you just leave it, none of this would happen’ she thought.

Chaeyoung slightly panicked at Mina's silent. She afraid that her words might affect the penguin.

“Mina..are you there” she waved her hand at the latter. Mina snapped out and giving her famous gummy smile to assuring her okay.

Once again, Chaeyoung's heart begin to race even faster. She cleared her throat to hide her nervous.

“I-I s-should get going now. Good night Mina” she then quickly left her before she losing her control.

She hide for awhile to make sure Mina is secure.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I'll make sure no one dares to touch you Mina” Chaeyoung smile before she called her asistant to get her car.

•••••

Enjoy~~

Can you guys suggest me any of good storyline. Any opinion?

I'm losing my shit because I can think of any good story for this book