Chapter 33 - Promises of tomorrow

Start from the beginning

Without caring I walked over to her and climbed onto her lap looking into her beautiful eyes. This is where I had always belonged, with her and with our daughter. I put my hands on her cheeks and leaned into her resting my head on hers.

"You're not mad at me anymore?"She said ,her eyes searching mine and I shook my head

"I'm not, but you should be. You should be mad at me."I say and she instantly kisses my lips and I kiss her back feeling my heart jump a bit. She kissed me like she was kissing me for the first. Every kiss feels like the first time.

Once she pulled away I kissed her again not waiting the feeling to end. I wanted to feel this all the time and I wanted us to always feel like this.

"I don't think we have ever really had a proper date. Well expect for that double date with Kim and Fred. Back when you were all innocent, back when I hadn't seen you naked. I'm so glad I got to see you naked!"Beth said dramatically smirking at me

"I was not innocent okay I was..a lady."

"Mmm oh yes a total lady. A lady that undressed we with her eyes every chance she got. You really weren't discreet you know. I even thought my parents were blind or something."

"Well to be fair I still do that, I still undress you with my eyes because even though you look amazing in clothes babe you just are born to be naked."I say biting my lip starting to get a bit turned on just from the image in my head right now.

"Okay no no no I have to work and you need to eat your breakfast. Let's just meet each other later at the car and well the rest is up to you. You did say you were taking me to dinner right."

"Fine if I can't have you now then I suppose I would go entertain myself some other way ,If I really have too."I say jumping off of her lap kissing her cheek one last time.

If I was going to do this I had to do it properly. Most importantly I needed Beth and I to get back to normal. I could recreate our first date and a few other dates as well.

Although I still needed her to know about the hospital bills. Hospital bills that Fae paid for.

---

4:00 PM

I was still busy trying to get myself to look my best for tonight when I heard a knock at the door. Beth had gone over to her parents for a while and I had promised that I would pick her up from there. It was silly mostly considering we were acting like we were having our first date but I loved it.

I grabbed my robe and tied it around myself as I walked through our house and opened the door.

"Oh hi Fae, I didn't really expect you to be here. I thought that you went back to California?"I ask feeling a little awkward and I didn't know why. Perhaps because I was naked underneath my robe or perhaps because Fae was looking at me like she knew I was naked. I hugged the robe closer to my body and tried my best to hide how uncomfortable I was with a big old smile.

"Yeah. I'm leaving in a few hours I just wanted to stop by and say that I understand."

"You understand? I'm sorry I don't know what you mean."I say feeling more and more confused as she looked at me a bit hurt.

"I understand that the kiss meant nothing well to you."She says smiling sadly

Kiss? What fucking kiss? I tried my best to think of what she might be talking about but I just couldn't come up with something.

"Look Hannah we both knew that you were drunk I really just thought aww screw it.."She says stepping closer to me putting her hands on my arms

"Fae what are you doing.."I said and she looked at me like she was searching for something. I didn't know what she is looking for but I honestly felt bad that she felt that I had been leading her on.