Chapter 17 - Meet the parents

Authors Note

Hope you guys like this chapter.
Something to pull on the heart strings.

I love you guys commenting so keep it up!

XoXo

I always thought that when you grow up that you would have things figured out. The life you wanted you somehow managed to get but only now I realize that being an adult is even worse than being a kid. Kids don't miss their dead boyfriend and try to avoid cute boys at college. If they did those kid would need some therapy.

Live isn't there to hand you anything you don't deserve in fact it might push you to place you didn't know you could go. Like cursing your best friend and being the bitch of the year. I wanted to call her I knew she hated me and I didn't blame her.

Finally when college is done I race to my car hoping he didn't see me. I could not deal with that right now. When I got inside I knew where I had to go I hadn't seen him since the funeral but it seemed so morbid looking at a headstone. So instead of the graveyard I wound up here on the football field of our high school. This is where I remember him best.

I remember everything about him and sometimes I lie awake hearing previous conversations play out in my mind. HIs voice lingers on me. Sometimes I wish he could just call me one more time and say goodnight just once more I want to hear that stupid laugh of his.

Looking down onto the field I think about the thousands of times I saw him scoring a goal or touch down or whatever and each time his eyes found mine and he winked at me. Something like that that made me fall in love with him. He never forgot the small things.

I wish I could though.

Beth P.O.V

"You feeling alright honey?"Mom asks as we sit outside doing each other's nails.

"Arg I'm so pissed with Kim still. I don't want to be but I just can't wrap my head around why she would treat someone that way."I say shaking off my anger trying not to get upset and ruin our family day

"Well you guys are sisters you will work it out. Sisters are the ones who will treat you better than anybody else or worst than anybody else either way they always love you. "Mom says looking at her nails and smiling thanking me for my effort.

Whether she was right or not there were things you just never do and she did those things. I understand that she was upset that me and Hannah danced together and accidentally slept in the same bed but its not like we made out and slept together.

"She said she is on her way and I want you two to talk it out. You have to talk to her about Hannah and please try to be understanding her is going through a lot right now with the boy the other boy the baby and the best friend and sister thing.

Before I could answer my sisters walks outside and greets  my mom and dad and waves at me turning to walk back into the house.

"Kim do you have a sec?"I ask winking at my mother trying to make her happy and be the better person.

"Yes sure."She says and we walk into the lounge and sit on one couch both of us silent for awhile.

"So I was thinking maybe you and I should stop fight with each other and be in each other's team. I really hate fighting with you Kimmy besides I always feel like I lose."I say and she smiles at me

"That is because you always do."She grins "I'm sorry I got so angry at you and Hannah. You guys loved each other of course you are going to want to spend time together when you see each other. I should've been more supportive towards you guys. If Fae really likes her than that is her problem you are my sister."Kim says taking my hand in hers