Chapter 9 - Prom part 2

Authors Note

Hey guys finally Part 2 is here
Remember those votes and Comments
and tell me what you want to happen next

We are about halfway through this book now
 and I would like some insight about how I am doing with this book.

xxx

Enjoy!

Beths P.O.V

Nothing else mattered at this moment. Right now sitting and waiting in this hospital waiting to find out the fate of my sister and Hannah. Me and Mom haven't said much I figure we are both just shell shocked. Soon Fred and Jacks parents also join us everyone with the same distant look on their face.

"I thought they said Kim was awake why can't we see her?"I ask mom seeing her shrug

A blonde woman walks up to me and as I look at her I see tears in her eyes

"Hello sorry I am Fred's mom I heard you say that Kim was awake? I just wanted to know if there was any news on my boy."She almost whispers with pools of water in her eyes.

As far as I know he and Hannah is still unconscious. I couldn't let myself think about Hannah not being okay so I tried to pretend she was fine. I imagine Fred's mom needs the same feeling.

"I think he will be fine."I say smiling warmly at her seeing her silently thank me as her husband guides her back to her chair holding her tightly.

"Say here."Mom says as she walks up to the nurse.

I just so badly want to know what the hell happened how did such a perfect night turn out so dark with four peoples life hanging in the balance.

 "Beth.."Mom calls me over and I almost run to her

"Yes?" I ask realizing I have never been so nervous in my life. It felt like all my senses were alive. I was preparing for the worst.

Mom gives me a small smile taking my hand in hers something she does when she needs to tell me something bad or when she wants to convince me that everything is going to be okay. I wasn't ten anymore and I knew things were bad.

"Hannah is waking up you should go be with her. I will wait till I hear something about Kim and then I will call you."Mom says trying to be brave

"Mom I am not going to leave you here alone."I say to her seeing her eyes fill with tears

"Your father is going to be here soon I will be fine. Please honey I will feel better knowing Hannah is okay."She says .

I nod hugging my mom and walking to the room the nurse said Hannah would be in. Fear is what I felt because I didn't know what I was going to see when I opened the door. I didn't want to see her cry and know I couldn't take the pain away.

I needed Kim rolling her eyes at me mocking me for being such a whimp but I wasn't going to get that so I opened the door my legs trembling my heart racing. Walking to her bed side I opened the curtain to see Hannah with a little bandage on her cheek a few scratches on her face and then I saw her arm was in a sling and I rushed to her side as fast as I could

"Han.."I whispers and she opened her eyes staring at me for a while before smiling at me

"Your arm..."I said as she shook her head

"Nothing..to ..worry about now kiss me."She says and I kissed her instantly careful not to hurt her. One of the most emotional kisses that I ever experienced because Hannah the girl I loved was going to be alright. I didn't have to worry that I might lose her anymore and that was the best gift I could have asked for.