With the temple against my forehead.

"Looking for something, Cade?" Freddie asks digging the gun into my head. 

"Don't do it Freddie." I say in a very low, dangerous voice.

"Shut the fuck up, you don't have any room to talk."

"I'm pregnant. Would you really let a baby grow up without his father?" Remi says slowly not making any sudden movements. 

Wait a minute- did she just? Is she? I'm gonna be a dad?

"How do you know it's not one of Richards mens children's. " Freddie asks making me clench my fist.

"I found out I was two weeks before Richard kidnapped me its impossible for it not to be Cades." She says making happiness rush through my body. I'm gonna be a dad. It may not seem like it but i'm great with kids. They love me.

"Freddie, please don't do this. Don't make my baby grow up without his father. I promise you that we will let you go. Change your name, move, live a better life without any gangs involved.  Please, just please, let me have something for once." She says tears almost falling from her eyes. 

"You can't promise that. Richard will still be after me and he won't stop until i'm dead." Freddie says becoming sloppy with holding the gun, his emotions starting to take over. Now's the perfect time. I hurriedly turn around, uppercut his jaw , grab his wrist with the gun, twist it , and shoot him in the head twice. 

After doing this Remi runs up to me , again, and jumps on me, making me stumble a little but still not fall.

"Is it true?" I ask my voice full of hope.

"It was, but after everything that has happened, i'm not sure if i still I." She says sadness surrounding her and her voice.

"Why don't we go take a shower." I ask My bellissimo Piccolo, making her rule her eyes at me in annoyance.

"I would love a nice, long , hot bath. By myself." She says walking away, swaying her hips in seduction.

Dammit. I need to fuck her so fucking bad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Remi's POV

I need to fucking get to the doctors. As soon as i'm out of this bath i'm asking Cade to take me. I really hope I didn't loose it. I don't know if could handle loosing another baby. Even if the first one was from a rapist it was still an innocent child. I don't get how people can handle hurting innocent things. I understand that some people are mentally ill and can't help it, but still. 

Ariella is a pretty name if it's a girl, maybe Elijah if it's a boy. I know that it's pretty early to pick names, but with everything that's going on I just need a little bit of hope. Something to bring me sunshine even on my darkest day. Like mom said,

Being a mother is not about what  you gave up to have a child, but what you've gained from having one -unknown

I know from past experience that the chances of my baby actually surviving are nearly impossible, but a lot of nearly impossible things have happened before. It was nearly impossible that Cade would care about my panic attack enough the first time we met, but he did. He's my piccolo, my knight in shining amour, my hero. Even if I loose the baby I know that everything will be okay. Everything will be okay because I finally have a family, a place to call home. I've never had anyone of great importance before except Tucker and my mom. But now, now I have a family. I have Cade, Jack, Cole, Drew, Tucker, Tyler, and it may seem hard to believe, but I even have Carter. I knew I would get him to like me. All it took was a little bit of convincing and being a bitch. I really hope that Carter , and all the guys for that matter find a nice girl. Hell she doesn't even have to be that nice. She just has to treat them right, not be a money thirsty, power thirsty, hella thirsty hoe, but most of all she has to like me.

Now, it's time to find out if I still have my sweet little baby boy or girl.

I hope ya'll enjoyed!! Don't forget to vote if you liked this chapter!!

What's your spirit animal?? Mine's a wolf.

Comment below!🐺

By the way, I hate the cover that I made, so does anybody wanna make one for me? If you do please send it to me! I'm not the best at edits so I defiantly need somebody else to make it for me. 

-Kassi💋