All Too Familiar (Larry Stylinson)

And as I always do, I believe:

Let's just take a moment to appreciate this GIF.

Oh guys, just stop it! All the curls touchin and cheeky smiles because we ALL know that Harry's thinking of something that is NOT done in public. Let's be honest. When do these boys keep their hands to themselves. Normal people who aren't obsessed would be like, "dood, all the time."

And then I bitch slap them like a sassy Louis and say, "bitch, they ALWAYS groping and grabbing and when they aren't, they're staring at eachother like hungry lions!"

Oh wait... lions aren't exotic enough. It's Louis... tigers are sassier.

Enough of my crazy and weird ranting, if you enjoy it, don't come back! xx

-

Harry rubbed at his ears, groaning only loud enough for him to hear. Not like anyone else would hear him anyway, with their ears blasting out nonsense. His eyes fell on Niall who was sprawled out on his side of the limo, his legs thrown out onto Liam's lap. In his mind, he could imagine himself throwing the blonde's legs off of him in frustration. But luckily he was beside Zayn, who just laid his head against the window.

Coming from concerts never was this horrible, but a few things were switched around today. For one, they didn't have their ear plugs so everything they normally blocked out came straight for their eardrums. The blinding lights suddenly seemed worst with the ringing ears. Not to mention that Liam had tripped earlier and almost knocked over Zayn with his flailing body. They've had better concerts.

Niall kept on rubbing at his ears, literally wondering if someone was ringing a bell near him.

"The next time he forgets our ear plugs, I'm gonna knock some sense into that lad..." Niall grunted, sitting up straight and rubbing at his tired and limp eyes, leaning his head against the door.

Only managing a smile, Harry nodded and seemingly glared at the window. But in all truth, that's just the way his eyes looked when left off guard. He wasn't even trying to squint them, it just happened. He was just waiting for one of his mates to point out his flaw.

When their bodies shifted forward just a bit, Zayn gripping at the door handle, Harry sighed and gathered up his items. He had already known that they were stopping, he was just too busy watching the sidewalk slowly start to slow down in front of him.

Things were suddenly so much easier to see, instead of being blurred colors or dull drags. He could now even see the small group of girls that had gathered in front of their apartment.

Their building was connected with more, both sides covered by other brick buildings.

It was a very large, tall building. On the way there, you could just look to the side and see the long line of buildings, connected together by sides. The sidewalk was wide, giving much room before cutting off at the road.

Stepping out of the car, Paul rushed in front of them to take care of the girls. Liam had to push Niall forward, chuckling weakly at the way he just slumped, almost tripping over the car door's opening. Zayn crawled out last, patting Harry's back. But the curly haired boy stopped, looking up at the sky. It was already dark, the clouds serving as a thin, mystical blanket that only parted for the full moon that shown through the atmosphere.

Paul's calls pulled him out of his thoughts, sending him up the brick steps that entered through the building. Walking straight down the hallway, they ended up inside an elevator, while Zayn took the stairs. He didn't ever like the way that he felt closed in when he rode one of them.