Two

- Trixie?

- Miss Headford?

- Yes, I already corrected your test. You did great as always, so do you remember my proposal for the principal about including you on the mathtletes..

- Yeah.. I said over breathing.

- Well, he said you're more than welcome on it!

- Oh my god, Miss Headford, thank you so much.

- You deserve it, sweetheart. Here...Take your jacket; the first reunion will be tomorrow in the last class.

I could not believe I was in... I put my jacket on and almost at the same time, Stacey finished her test and came to meet me.

- OH MY GOD TRIXX, I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU ARE IN, YES MY BEST FRIEND IS A FUCKING NERD!

Like always, she was loud. Moreover, some people looked at us, and I did not knew what to do with myself.

While she was talking to some others of her friends, I could see Katya leaving the class looking down picking her nails and actually looking worried. Then she left, alone; no one around her that is weird she always have many people around her. Then I asked myself why do I even care? Am I this gossip?

I said goodbye to Stacey, she had to stay in school because she got detention from cheating in the last test, and head up to the bus stop. While I was waiting for the bus, I could see an known face, great... does this girl is following me or something?

- Hey

- Hey! I said somewhat surprised. Was she actually talking to me?

- I've heard you joined the mathtletes, congratulations...

- Oh, thank you. I said as I heard a bus coming but a looked up and I was not the one I supposed to be taking.

- So that's my bus, I see you around Trixie.

In addition, I could not even answer it and she left. She looked sad, I tried not to think about this and got into the bus.

- Mom, I am a mathlete!

- Oh my god, that is great honey I am so proud of you!

I head up to my room, and laid in my bed, thinking what the first reunion is going to be about? Will the team like me? I was wandering until I heard my phone buzz.

Unknown number

- Hey, it's Katya Zamolodchikova, so are you heading to school tomorrow?

What? I haven't even opened it I don't know what to say.

I could her my mom calling me for dinner, so I head down to the kitchen. It was pasta, my favorite!

- So... how my mathlete is feeling?

- I am great mom, I'm just worried if I will get along with the group

- I'm sure you are, baby, why wouldn't you?

I could not even answer her when I felt my phone buzz. Was she again? Is she mad I didn't texted her back yet?

- I am sorry texting you all of nowhere... how you doing? I almost choked on my juice.

- Trix, take care. My mom giggle. What was it? Something going on?

- No, mom it was just Stacey. I said going up to my room.

I think I am going to text her back.

- Hey, Katya, yes I'm heading to school tomorrow, why? And I'm okay how about you? Oh my god do I sound like a fool? Is this a joke?

- ;)

Ok, what the fuck? Did she just send a smiley face? What does that even mean? Maybe she texted the wrong person and now she did not know how to say that to me.

Seeyou there then.