Myvan

The rest of Friday had gone by smoothly. Nobody got hurt and nobody got in trouble, plus no akumas. Marinette and Adrian were walking down the street towards her family bakery, holding each other's hand.

"So you didn't tell me, how was telling your parents about us being...well us?" Adrien asked.

"Well at first it was hard, but then they got all, I knew you could do it and hugs. Then came meeting tikki. I could tell they were freaked but they were supportive" she smiled.

"How about me being Cat Noir" he asked.

"They said that if you came over I had to tell them. So...better than I thought. How about telling your dad you were dating me?" She asked.

"He wants to meet you. Better than just seeing your hat design. But I could tell he already liked you, as well your a great designer." They smiled and walked to the bakery door. Right before walking in they both got invite to a group chat.

"Odd" She looked up at him and accepted the invite, as did he. Once they opened it there was an invite to a pool party.

"Oh that evil genius" Marinette smirked.

"Tonight, from 3:00-9:00. Chloe certainly knows how to plan" Adrien shrugged.

"We're going tho. I mean it says she provides pizza and soda. As well as a pool." She opened the door to the bakery and held it open for Adrien.

"Hi momma hi poppa." Marinette greeted.

"Hello dear. I have cookies for Tikki and croissants for you and Adrien." She put the plate on the counter.

"Oh do we have cheese?" She asked. Her mother nodded and went to the back. When she came back she had a small platter if assorted cheeses. Plagg sprang out and went to the tray.

"Mom, meet plagg." Plagg was hugging the cheese.

"I love this family" he mumbled. Sabine gave a chuckle and set the platter next to the plate.

"Chloe's hosting a pool party from 3 to 9. Is ok if I go?" Marinette asked

"I suppose. Just be back before 10" she instructed. Marinette smiled and the two went upstairs with the plates.

"Hang on, I'm gonna call my dad to see if I can go." Adrien walked into her bathroom to call his dad. After a minute he came back smiling.

"I gotta go get a suit. I'll be right back." He kissed her cheek and went out as Catnoir.

Marinette got up and looked through her closet. She grabbed one of the boxes that had socks and swim suits in it. There were a few options but she didn't know what to choose.

"Whatcha lookin for?" A voice asked. She turned around and Adrien was back but he didn't have his school stuff. He had a swim suit, towel, and phone in his hand. He set them on the bed and knelt down to sit across from her.

"I don't know what swim suit to wear" she shrugged.

"Let me see" he looking at certain ones. Her phone started ringing. It's was the group chat.

"Um hello?" She asked. A bunch of voice started telling through the phone.

"SHUT UP!" She yelled. All noise stopped. She put it on speaker and sat down next to Adrien.

"Ok one at a time what do you want?" She asked.

"Who is it?" Adrien asked.

"Group chat" she whispered.

"We're discussing what to wear. What are you wearing." Alya asked.

"I don't know. Adrien's helping me find something." She said. They were both looking through the swim suits. The screen changed to face Cam and she could see everyone on it.