Djwifi

(Don't worry you'll get your Adrienette, Marichat, and Ladrien)

It was a new day. Adrien and Marinette seemed, Well difficult to say the least. Nobody really knew what was going on there.
-With Mari and Adrien-
Marinette "hey kitty." She said sweetly, looking over to see her new boyfriend. They hadn't told anyone but they agreed to try to stay out of the public eye.

Adrien "Hey bugaboo." He said, bowing to her. He put his arm around her shoulder and they walked to the school. In arrival they separate. That's when the bell rang. The two sprinted in and rushed to the class just in time.

Avery "nice you two to join us." She said sarcastically. They took a seat and the lesson began. "Ok guys today are discussion will be revolves around....DJWIFI!" She said, letting a picture come onto the screen.

Avery "This is a combination of Alya and Nino, making DJWIFI

Avery "This is a combination of Alya and Nino, making DJWIFI." She finished. Marinette smiled and looked over to Adrien. He turned around and high-fives.

Marinette "isn't that?"

Avery "this is a picture of how DjWifi got started. Before Lady WiFi, the ship was known as Nalya. It was when Alya got turned to Lady WiFi did the name change." She explained.

Marinette "OH

Marinette "OH....MY....YAAAASSSS!" Everyone looked at her funny.

Alex "um...Mari...you ok?"

Avery "you don't get it." She said with a smile. Nino was blushing a bit, and Alya was just plain confused.