The Elven Princess

Almost there almost there...i can hear my bed calling.
Okay kinda cheated here again for this chapter... this elf was a pre-existing sketch before i inked it in.
HOWEVER IN MY DEFENSE i still (technically) made it for Inktober!!
This was like...a day or two i think after i started Inktober. It might of even been less. But i had read through the list, and was just too excited when i saw some of the prompts. Unable to contain myself, i succumed to the temptation kf drawing one of the prompts...
I meant to draw a NEW and different Elven princess when the time came.
Buuuut i was so behind already, that i decided to just ink this one in.

Oh. Those black specs on the side? Yea...
Great tip for other artists, CLEAR OFF ERASER SHAVINGS FROM YOUR DESK REGULARLY. AND OFTEN.
On the next page i started a new drawing, so flipped the princess here onto the back so i could work easier.
However, it resulted in the eraser shavings to be rubbed into the paper...ANOTHER reason i wanted to re'do this drawing.
And in case you have had the blessing of not having to del with spec like these before...they DONT ERASE.
YUP. Those black spots are permanent...crap...
Oh, and surprise surprise, another Warcraft drawing. *sarcastic cheer*
I wasnt going to do any fanart of any kind for Inktober. But i think its only fair now if Miraculous Ladybug gets an Inktober drawing too. XD