Just this once... I'll let go.

Little by little Carter leaned in closer to my lips, I slowly began to close my eyes just like him.

Just a bit closer...

A squeaky duck voice pierced my ear drums "I cant believe you!" she yelled loudly.

Carter sighed angrily. "What the fuck are you doing here, Alexandrie. I told you weren't allowed here". He grabbed her arm to let her out, the blonde Barbie refused.

"I have good new yet you forward my call to play hooky with that cunt? You really are desperate, Carty" she squeaked.

I'm hungry my food is cold, and not to mention sexually frustrated to the max. Here comes someone I can let my frustrations on.

"Cunt? Where? Because the only one I see is the plastic pass around Barbie right in front of me" I smirked at her.

Oh no, little princess is fuming. She might try to make her daddy sue me. I've always wanted to put a prissy rich Barbie like herself in there place for looking down on lower class people, man that felt like heaven. Damn it! I almost gave up my sanity and ... and I nearly fucked my boss!

"Who the fuck is she anyway, Carty?" Alexandrie asked.

"T-That's my maid...Ezra" Carter replied annoyed.

Barbie burst out laughing.

"O-M-G. You're really fucking the help, now? if this is seriously how low you're going to stoop then first think of your image. Don't forget what happen to your mother" she rolled her eyes.

Carter winced "Choose your next words very carefully, Alexis. What are you doing here?" he barked at her.

Alexandrie was startled by his threat, she was speechless.

Miss Barbie must have never seen him that angry before... I want to know what happened to his mother but I know this isn't the right time to pry in his business.

"I-I..." She stammered at first, lost for words. Taking a deep breathe she continued "My father and your father, they've put our wedding back on" she cheered.

Carter gave a slow sarcastic laugh.

Technically, that means- they were engaged... to be married to each other- forever. And here I am, about to sleep with an engaged man... this is really low even for myself.

"Are you happy, babe? We can finally be together. I know I made a mistake with my old driver, can you forgive me? He came on to me. I never loved him, only you" Alexandrie fake cried.

Her left hand roaming his chest slowly, I stood watching her right hand make its way to his manhood. Carter grabbed her right hand "I can't marry you, Alexis" he stopped her. Carter pushed her off and walked over to me.

What is he thinking of doing? Please, don't tell me he's going to do what I think he is.

"Because my heart and soul belongs to Ezra, she is my soulmate... she's the one I want to spend my every morning waking up next to her" he lied through his teeth.

This bitch. He really did it now.

Carter took both my hands in his "Please, help me. I'll do anything" he whispered.

An evil grin appeared on my face.

Oh, my. Oh, me. What shall little ol' me do? This is just perfect, he's begging for my help.

Without a second thought "Well, of course. Lovebug. Now that she knows of our secret love, whatever shall we do?" I said. Good thing that I took drama that summer in high school.

With his help and status, I'll definitely be able to help my brother with his case.

"Bullshit! There's no way. S-She's the help..." Alexandrie huffed. "Wait until daddy here's about this!" She yelled walking away.

The door slammed. Finally that's done.

I cleared my throat, Carter looked at me.

"I believe we need to have a discussion about this favor you owe me, don't you think? Carter?" I grinned wickedly.

He sighed.

"Hold that thought" he told before disappearing to his office.

Twenty minutes later Carter came back with a packet in his hand.

"A contract. Read over it." He ordered.

What is this some type of clique romance novel? I've read books with this situation... who knew it'll happen to me? I rolled my eyes.

"You're serious? A contract? Let me guess, one of the rules is not to tell anyone about it or how about we be all deep in love when people are around?" I asked.

Carter gave me a confused look.

"Have you done this before?" He asked as I scammed through the contract.

That is a long list of Do and Don't. Number one; Don't fall for me, I'm not the relationship type. Really? Of course. Number seven; Let me answer all questions. Just stand next to me and smile. Okay? No. Number fifteen; Don't get caught with someone other than me. That rule should be more for you, playboy.

"Something like that. Anyway. About my favor, I need help with my brother who's being framed for murder. First, I need him to be relocated to a different jail, they're people who's treating him like a daily punching bag." I said.

"How do you know that they won't do that at another jail? The weak will always be a punching bag. I might be able to relocate him but there is a guarantee that he'll just be treated the same. Are you okay with that?" He asked, I nodded my head.

He's right about that, however he could be treated different as well. It doesn't hurt to try either.

"Second, I need the best damn lawyer you can get, and have them relook at the case. My brother isn't a murder! They only saw his bad background when he stole a car in high school but that is all they had on him. He's not a bad person. If you help me with those two things then you have yourself a deal, I'll give you the best damn performance you've ever seen" I begged.

Carter stared at me.

To show how serious I was; I sighed the contact with my thumb print.

"I-I don't care what I have to do- just help me free my brother." I glared at him.

Carter walked toward me and smirked.

"We have a deal. Starting today, we are now dating" he shook my hand.

Starting today... my life became more of a living hell.