Chapter 10

*Ezras Pov*

Whew, he finally left. I almost thought he wasn't going to work today and was just going to stay home all day torturing me.

With a house big that has many rooms and bathrooms not to mention guest bedrooms along with the closets. Where does one start to clean? I cleaned the whole kitchen while cooking his breakfast however should I just go to his bedroom? For cleaning purposes?

I smiled in mischief.

He sent me a list of stupid Dos and Don'ts and things that he wants me to do for him today.

First rule: Not to enter my room without my permission.

If he wants a clean house, the room has to be clean. I mean what can he hide in that room anyway that he doesn't want me to enter. Wait. What if he was a kinky torture room like Christian Gray from that book, that's secretly hidden in his bedroom that needs a secret code for passage- I'm out. My curiosity is getting the best of me- I need to find out. While cleaning, I should take a quick tour since my jackass boss forgot to show me the house. Now, I have to get lost and find my own way around. It feels like my old previous boss in the Hamptons when I first started this maid job, that old hag was just the devil in wrinkles and heavy disorientated makeup like she does it in the dark.

I shivered at the thought of her. I crept upstairs checking all the rooms and cleaning them all. I found myself to the last door in the hallway.

This must be it.

My patience left as I swung the door wide open without a care in the word, it wasn't his room. However- this room isn't half bad either. I can't... well I can but I can't believe he has his own old vintage office, it looks for sophisticated and historical. First floor for reading while the second is for work or studying.

And there's a piano.

"This might be my favorite room in the house

"This might be my favorite room in the house... this looks awfully familiar but from where?" I muttered while looking around.

Oh, right! The sister Margaret had a room that looked awfully similar to this one.

There's a sudden sound of a strangers voice filled the whole room.

"What are you doing?" It said.

I jumped in fright screaming 'kaaahh'. The mysterious man laugh echoed. A few seconds later I realized it was Carters  voice, my heart felt as if it was going to jump out of my chest and run for the hills.

"Hey, Asshole. You could have fucking gave me a heart attack" I yelled angrily.

He chuckled.

"Oh, Ezra. Are you seriously calling your new boss an asshole not only that but you used profanity? I'm flabbergasted. What happened to serious working maid façade you had this morning" he joked.