Chapter 11

Carters POV

Should I have left her without giving her a tour? oh well, I'm sure she'll figure it out... if she's as smart as I think she is. Still I can't believe my father would hire Erza of all the maids he had. Maybe he sees something different in Erza... unlike her. Man, I can't wait to get home to get on her nerves. Still I can't leave that image of her in that red tight dress that night at my night club, she looked absolutely ravishingly sexy. Don't get me started on how sexy she was when she put me in my place that night either, left me with a raging boner. As revenge I'll make her so wet and bothered that she'll have to beg me to fuck her brains out.

I ringed Símon.

"Símon, here. How can I satisfy you?" He said happily.

Why the bloody hell is he so happy? It pisses my off.

"You're never going to believe-" he talked over me
"- that Erza is your new maid and your going to torture her because she can't quit." He finished.

Wait... how the bloody hell did this- did he?

"You we're listening on the cameras in my office..." I sighed.

I'll take care of him later.

"Yahtzee, you're correct" Símon chuckle.

I'm going to have to change that door passcode again.

"You are extremely annoying, you know that?" I muttered to myself.

Erza might get lonely in a house that big, I'll leave early to surprise her. Just to get on her nerves? Nothing more.

One more left turn and we'll reach my fathers pride and joy where he wasted years of his blood, sweat and tears. Building the worlds top #1 hotel business globally and here I am standing in front of the door as the new CEO. Feels bloody amazing if you as me, he finally recognizes my hard work.. that I've work hard for the mistake that I did years ago.

"Good morning, Mr. Rose" said the receptionist.

Tiffany has been working here for eight years now, she's a nice lady. To bad she's leaving this job due to her upcoming marriage in two months.

That's one thing I don't have time for- Marriage. I've set a goal for myself and having most of my time be wasted on the significant other is time consuming. Not to mention children, they're so sticky and hyper like a bunch of sugar craze Chihuahuas. Walking down these hallways makes me feel like a god. Why? Because the fear in all my workers eyes as they see me coming, none dares to look me in the eyes. Whatever I say, no matter how impossible, they do. If only Ezra was trained to be obedient towards me then everything would be going smoothly, but she has a strong backbone... I admire that about her.

Up the elevator to the highest floor in the building- Floor Star.

Entering my office... there he is the man who can't keep his nose out of peoples personal life sitting in my bloody chair with that snug look on his face.

"Buddy, you made it" he said excitedly, I rolled my eyes.

My new office is finished after two weeks of waiting they've remodeled my fathers old office to match my character.  Not bad then again it could have be more better in my sense, they're is always room for improvement.