Chapter 9

Ezra's POV

Walking inside I was completely baffled, the outside is breathtaking. I removed all the blankets off the furniture, gave the little home a cleaning.

I have my own little kitchen with a dinning table, climb the latter to my bedroom and next door is a bathroom also comes with a cute little living room or resting area

This place is so cute. The only good thing to happen to me since I've arrived here at that jackass house. Oh shit! I get my own little balcony too!

While still exploring my new home, I began to unpack my belongings until my eyes laid on a beautiful polish white piano in the corner.

"Oh, my cheese and crackers!" I squealed, dropped my bags and ran towards it.

I let my fingers glazed the piano keys and noticed a note on top of the piano. Grabbing the note, I read it out loud.

Dear, My sweet Ezra.

By now my dear, I know that you've come to the understanding that I've had this situation planned to happen for quite some time now. You're absolutely correct, since the first time I saw you in Mr.Dorvills mansion, I knew from that moment that you are a sweet wonderful young lady. I understand if you're angry with me but please continue to watch over my son, he lost his mother at a very young age and doesn't understand how to treat women, I know that's not an excuse my dear. Thank you for taking care of him.

P.S. If anything happens call me and I'll make him regret it dearly.

It's sad to the point where I can't bring myself to be angry at Mr.Rose, he's been more like a father figure to me more than that hog wash of a father. Finished fixing my things and getting settled in, my stomach grumbles.

I did happen to skip breakfast this morning because of Amy but it wouldn't hurt to  cook something. But what? I know I want to eat something then again I don't know what exactly I want... Being a girl is hard and annoying as hell.

After debating with myself, I have decided to make *Drum noise* since the fridge was already packed lots with food... Sliced medium rare steak with garlic potatoes.

As I was about to dig into heaven, the doorbell rung. I promise you if it's that jackass then I'll make him pee out of his ear for ruining my meal. "Who's there?" I yelled, looking out the peep hole. There was nobody there "Okay. That's a huge sign of murder movie and I choose life, thank you" I told myself.

There was knock at the door, quickly I grabbed the kitchen knife and headed towards the door. Took a deep breathe first before I opened the door, my eyes accidentally close as I swung the knife around. I opened one eye to look around to make sure that I didn't murder anyone... all is clear, good. When I was about to go inside to enjoy my now cold meal, I noticed a beige ribbon wrapped box at my feet. Picking up the mysterious box, I closed the door be hind me and set it on the table and after I finished my dinner I opened the box slowly- just in case since you never know what could happen.