Chapter 8

*Ezra Pov*

"Ladies and gentlemen, this is your pilot Marcus speaking. We have landed in our destination, thank you for choosing me as your pilot for your trip. Also Welcome to California" The pilot said on the speakers.

So, my new boss stays in California, L.A? Not bad. I'd prefer Florida or England however I can finally learn to surf and visit popular sites.

Just finished washing taking a shower and now putting on a new set of clothes. Nothing flashy since it looks really hot outside with not one single cloud in the sky, I went with something that won't make me catch heat stroke. White loose v-neck shirt, ripped knee blue jeans and mixed brownish black strapped sandals with few accessories just to be cute.

 White loose v-neck shirt, ripped knee blue jeans and mixed brownish black strapped sandals with few accessories just to be cute

Looking behind me, I see Amy putting on back her uniform. She looks up smiling at me, I'm a bit tired since I didn't get much sleep.

Its been a while since I've been with a girl but by the way Amy was screaming my name last night, I know that I haven't gotten rusty.

"Well, I believe this'll be the last time we meet. I had a great time, Ezra" she spoke quietly.

Oh no, she looks like she's about to cry.

Not the clingy type, please. I've dealt with lots of girls and guy but mostly girls like this in high school.

"Maybe we might. How knows?" I shrugged lying.

I know its bad to lie, in a time like this... its needed.

She nodded her head, wiping away a tear.

Fuck.

I gave her a awkward quick hug then ran out the plane before she could say another word. Okay, you might think, I'm an asshole then again you have to rip the bandage off or you'll be in a really sticky situation. Trust me, it had to be done.

Now, it's time to really meet my boss. Probably another stuck up piece of dog shit, not the hard one- the wet kind.

I entered the limo and drove off, not looking back.

"Can we drive around? I want to look around" I told the driver.

"I guess we could take a quick tour, if that's what you want ma'am. Not much to see here as I remember, we can't go too far. The young master is expecting you." he smiled.

He can wait a few minutes, it's not like I'd be able to go out on my own for sightseeing anyway, what better change than now?

I watched the different buildings pass by, people with shopping bags, the beautiful beach. This place is amazing and really hot it's like a freaking sauna.

After the beautiful drive we finally arrived at my new home surrounded by tall trees... in the middle of a fucking forest.

It's architecturally made for him. A billionaire, playboy, it screams "My daddy gave me money, I fuck millions of girls"