Chapter 24: You Are Mine

Start from the beginning

"You're so beautiful," he whispered in my ear before biting on the lobe, kissing down my neck. 

There was no rush, we could stand there and kiss as long as we wanted, his hand moving over my arms and back and chest. **Finally, I couldn't take it anymore, so I reached down to undo his belt buckle. He let me, of course, and took off his leather jacket while I went. I reached my hand down the front of his pants, feeling his erection through his briefs.

He pulled away, kicked his shoes off, dropped his pants, fell onto his back onto my bed, and started wanking himself. "Take off your clothes." It wasn't a command, it was an invitation, once I was happy to acquiesce to.

I stood at the foot of the bed and pulled my top over my head, my hair falling to my shoulders, crackling with static electricity. Then my shorts, even though there wasn't really a sexy way to do that. I just stood there for a while, examining his face, the way he watched me. Paul made love to me unwillingly. Brandon did it naively. But Keith wanted me, he desired me, and he would give me all the pleasure he could in return. Taking a deep breath, I unhooked my bra and then removed my panties. 

When I went for my thigh-highs, he said, "Leave those on."

I nodded, smiling, and put my hands on the edge of the bed, as though I were testing my weight. Then I crawled towards him, his cock getting bigger the closer I got to it. Once I was near enough that he could feel my breath on him, he let go of it, his hands lacing behind his head. I took him into my mouth, hoping I was doing what he liked. I wanted him to feel good, and whenever he saw me, I wanted him to remember how I made him feel. 

He was a much quieter partner than I was used to. When he didn't audibly respond to any of my ministrations, I tried putting his whole cock down my throat, the way Paul did, causing me to gag.

"Woah there," he said, touching my face. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, sorry, I just wanted to do something you would like."

"I like everything you're doing."

"You aren't making a lot of sounds," I said, swirling my tongue around his head a few times.

He ran his fingers through my hair, pushing it back from my face. "Well, your family's right downstairs." He used his hand to guide the pace of my mouth. "And I never make too much noise anyway; I like to show my appreciation with my actions."

"Oh." I went to tuck my hair behind my ear before remembering I was wearing pigtails. "How do you do that."

"Come here," he said, beckoning with two fingers. Once I was close enough for him to reach me, he lifted me up so I was on my knees with one leg on either side of his head. At first, I felt embarrassed. What if I looked weird or smelled or didn't taste good. But after a few seconds of his tongue on my clit. It became difficult to concentrate on my task, let alone my insecurities. After a few minutes, I could do little more than jerk him off with shaky hands.

As the pressure between my legs started to build past the point of no return, I detached myself from him, almost regretfully. 

"Is something wrong?" Keith asked. He didn't sound insecure, just curious. How refreshing.

"I want to cum with you inside me," I whispered, before climbing on top of him and inserting his cock into me. 

His eyes rolled back into his head as I rocked back and forth, hands on his chest to help keep my balance. I liked the way his chest hair felt between my fingers, how the muscles shifted just beneath this skin. Now that he was shirtless, I could see the telltale marks of a heroin user, but it didn't scare me, it intrigued me, even endeared me to him. He must know suffering too.

With firm but gentle hands, he guided my hips up and down, doing much of the work for me. "How does that feel?" he asked.

"Amazing."  I'd never done this with Brandon. I was only ever on top of him for a few kisses before he flipped me over so that I was pinned underneathe him; that was the only way he could make love. I think he felt too open and vulnerable if I was in control.

But not Keith. He seemed to love watching me ride him, enjoyed laying back and letting me do what felt good. And it was fucking spectacular. I'd never orgasmed with a dick inside me, the penetration always feeling more invasive than stimulating, but from this position, it was like heaven. If anything felt the slightest bit off, if his cock was going in at a bit of an off angle, I merely adjusted and then continued. The climax started in a different place, not from my clitoris, but a spot deeper inside. It took longer to cultivate into something effective, but when it reached me, it climbed all the way into my throat, making my vision go cloudy with stars.

When I was done, I collapsed forward, my bare breasts pressed flat against him, his arms encircling my waist, fingers splayed over my back. He truly did have the callouses of a coal miner.

"Sorry," I breathed into his ear, embarassed that I'd cum so intensly, and before him too.

He took my head in his hands and pulled it up so we were face to face. "Never say you're sorry to me, about anything. It's a waste of that beautiful mouth."

With that, he gripped me by the underside of my upper thigh (just above my socks), one hand cradling the back of my neck, and flipped us so I was beneath him. When Brandon did this, it was awkward, clunky, almost painful, but Keith performed the action with such grace that I barely felt myself touch back down to the mattress. As slim as he was, he still possessed incredible strength.

With just another minute of thrusts, he finished inside of me, kissing my neck as he moaned throatily, "Oh God Lola, fuck me." He laced his fingers through mine, pressing my hands above my head. I wrapped my legs around his waist, seeking to bring us even closer together. **He didn't roll off me, and I didn't want him to; the pressure of his body on top of mine was like the heavy blankets they give you when you go into shock. "You're mine now, you know that?" he whispered. "You are mine and I am yours."

I didn't respond, I just kissed him. That was my answer.