Just an Accident

I woke up with my mom holding my hand saying "I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry." Everything was blurry and I felt light headed, and my throat was dry and had sharp shooting pain in the back of my head. When I went to touch the back of my head and it burned "OW!" I screamed and moved back my hand to see it was covered in blood.

I say up as much as I could with my leg wrapped like it is to see my pillow covered in blood.

"Oh sweetie please lay back down." My mom begged. I Kaye's back down and saw flowers and balloons and all kinds of get well things around the room.

"M-mom. W-what. h-happene-d?" I tried to get out.

"You broke your leg and cut your head opened a little. Your getting stitches today and you'll miss the rest of this month of school."

What this month just started and now I'm going to be stuck in the hospital. "Mom can I have some water and my phone please?" She gave me the water and I gulped it down. Then she have me my phone, the case half broken from falling on it. "Wheres dad?"

"At work sweetie." My mom said disappointed. He was the one who did this to me, but it was all an accident so I guess I'm not mad.

When I turned on my phone all I saw was get well messages, I really don't like those messages because I just want people to talk to me normal like. I opened up Sarah's chat and her messages almost made me laugh. I knew she wasn't going to say "get well soon" but instead she said

To Max:

Stay in as LONG or forever so all the boys will wanna hook up with me and not you :P

To Sarah:

Haha your the best friend ever you win the award definitely.

To Max:

I'm visiting you this weekend with new clothes from Hollister for you bæ.

To Sarah:

Ha thanks can't wait hey gtg the doctors in. Getting stitches. :,(

To Max:

DONT GET UGLY ily ❤️😂👌

The doctor came in and gave me that stupid drug again and my mom gave me a kiss then I went to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*****~~~~~~~

I woke up all dizzy and my mom looked at me and said "Go back to sleep you the doctor said to sleep the rest the the night the surgery did fine but you need sleep." Then she gave me water and I dozed back off.

________(.)___(.)________

Thank you for reading I finished my book for school so UPDATES!! I removed my fanfic and made a sad story call "Rainy Season" Please check it out for me and tell me what you think it should turn out alright. Thank you BYE XOXO