Emergency

Well I thought it was the right time to ask my parent and talk to them about Mike. We went out to pizza to talk and I got a salad when we went to sit I made sure no one was around so we could talk. Once we sat down my dads eyes went right to the tv so it was time to talk with my mom.

"Hey mom I need to talk to you guys about Mike......." I said in a scared tone.

"Oh is this about dating him? Me and your father already talked and we thought it was ok for you two to be an item!"

Eeeekkkkk "Oh thank you thank you mom and dad!" I gave then a quick hug and started walking home. While I was walking I quickly texted Sarah

TO SARAH:

GUESS WHT MY MOM AND DAD SAID I COULD DATE MIKE

TO MAX:

AHHHHHHH! SO YOU TWO AN ITEAM?

TO SARAH:

ILL GIVE HIM THE LETTER AT SCHOOL, ON THE 1st! :) Gtg walking home BYEEEE <3

TO MAX:

TTYLXOX <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I continued to walk and it was just about dark and there was a dude following me. Every time I stopped he did. You know what I'm not getting raped or anything today.

So I turned around and yelled "HEY STOP FOLLOWING ME I HAVE A GUN AND I KNOW HIW TO USE IT YOU CREEP!!" He stopped and I went back to walking then I heard the footsteps get faster and closer. When I turned I saw he was running to me so I freaked out and started running to but I tripped over a rock and my foot started to grow in pain burning sharp broken pain.

The man looked worried and pulled out his phone and called a number the gave the address of where we are and he then walked towards me.

"NO GET AWAY NO! ow oh that hurts." I screamed and tried to run but realized my foot was in pain. The guy came up and picked me up I saw who it was..... my dad. Then the ambulance pulled up.

"Dad why did you scare me like that?" I said and forgot about the pain.

"I needed to tell you something but you weren't walking the way home so I was watching to see where you were going. I really didn't mean to scare you like that and hurt you."

"OWWWWWWWW STOP OWWWWWW!" I said as the people were touching and moving my foot around.

"We need to put her to sleep pass me the needle." One of the people say.

"I-I forgive y-o-u dda-" Then I drifted off and woke up to a beeping sound..... I was in the ER with my leg elevated and in a cast.

"Ow Ow ow help get me out!" I screamed and my heart beat monitor became quicker and louder then I saw everyone rush in like I just been shot but I wasn't... Then they gave me that stupid drug and everything became fuzzy.

~~~~~~~~~

Fill chapter sorry I know. So there's a surprise in her life that was not in the description to make it sound more exciting. Btw it's not a cancer story.

~~~~~~ so I hate to break it to ya I won't be updating soon stupid school got in the way sorry guys XOXOXO LOVE YOU GUYS THANKS FOR READING