When I Come Home - 5

DISCLAIMER: I do not own Criminal Minds. Nothing belongs to me except, Morgan Reid, Jason Reid, Ryan Reid, and Ella Reid. The GIF's don't belong to me, the song, or the song video. All that belongs to me is my characters and my book. All statistics or places I use are made up, unless said otherwise. If it is said otherwise it will be in the ending author note. Any mistakes please tell me.

Saturday, May 27, LaMontange/Jareau Household

2:57 PM

"Spencer has a dog?" Emily asked.

Aaron looked at his son who had run towards the swings with Jack. He had heard the last bit of the conversation while coming back outside, and he knew what was coming. He sighed before turning back to his team, "Yes, Bobo is Spencer's German Shepard, Jack and I watched him while Reid was on vacation." The team looked at each other, how did they not know Reid has a dog, "Spencer got Bobo from a shelter about three years ago, he probably didn't think it was a big thing. Most likely why he didn't talk about it."

The team seemed to take their bosses answer reluctantly, Garcia vowing to question her Boy Genius about his dog. You don't keep things from Penelope Garcia!

 You don't keep things from Penelope Garcia!

Saturday, May 27, Reid Household

7:34 PM

"Now that was a great day!" Jason exclaimed walking into the house with his parents and siblings behind him.

Spencer laughed as he saw his kids collapse on the couch. Behind him his wife walked in carrying their sleeping three-year-old daughter. After they were done at the park the family went to a diner to enjoy a family dinner. On the car ride back to the house Ella had fallen asleep.

"I'm just going to go put her to bed," Morgan told the four in the living room.

Morgan walked into Ella's room and laid her down, she didn't stir, so Morgan took that as a sign she would sleep through the night. Walking back into the living room she noticed that the kids had turned on the PS4 and were playing Raymond Legends. She laughed as she knew that this was the game that made all the kids competitive.