When I Come Home - 6

DISCLAIMER: I do not own Criminal Minds. Nothing belongs to me except, Morgan Reid, Jason Reid, Ryan Reid, and Ella Reid. The GIF's don't belong to me, the song, or the song video. All that belongs to me is my characters and my book. All statistics or places I use are made up, unless said otherwise. If it is said otherwise it will be in the ending author note. Any mistakes please tell me.

Tuesday, September 5, Reid Household

3:34 PM

Summer flew by fast for the Reid family, Spencer had back to back cases before deciding he needed to take a week break. He took a week off and the family had fun on a camping trip that was supposed to last a week but only lasted two days, before they decided they were not cut out for camping. The family went home before deciding to go up to New York for the rest of the week. The drive took them about six hours and they stayed in the Park Central Hotel. While in New York, Morgan took Ryan to go see Mean Girls Live on Broadway. While Spencer took Jason and Ella to SPYSCAPE. They went to see the Statue of Liberty and took the kids to Central Park, Spencer and Morgan even got to have a date night at Dominik's. 

The small five-day vacation was fun for the family and when Spencer went back to work he was more relaxed. The cases had slowed down also. But now it was that time of year again where kids went back to school. Alexis and Ryan were sitting in the living room with Jason watching Supernatural, their parents were at work and Ella was at daycare.

"Well Dean died again." Ryan stated standing up and grabbing the chip bag. She walked into the kitchen while her friend and brother sat on the couch.

"Dean always dies." Was Jason's response, with Alexis nodding in agreement.

Ryan laughed and looked at the time it was almost four, "Mom should be home in a minute."

As Ryan said that they could hear the door opening and Ella running into the living room.

"We're home," Morgan yelled out to the three kids, walking into the kitchen she saw Alexis sitting on the couch. "Oh hi Alexis, honey your mom just called me. She wants you home soon, your dad has to go to the hospital soon."

Alexis stood up from the couch and nodded, "Okay Morgan, thanks." She gave Ryan a hug and then the two other Reid kids. Before she walked out the door Morgan hugged her.

"Tell your mom and dad I said hi." Alexis nodded and walked out.

Morgan turned towards her kids and set her purse down on the hook. "Do you guys have everything ready for tomorrow?" Both older kids nodded towards their mother, "Good, Ella," Morgan knelled down, "go play for a little bit. Daddy should be home soon." She turned towards her older kids, "Dad hasn't called yet, so I don't think they have a case."

"