When I Come Home - 3

DISCLAIMER: I do not own Criminal Minds. Nothing belongs to me except, Morgan Reid, Jason Reid, Ryan Reid, and Ella Reid. The GIF's don't belong to me, the song, or the song video. All that belongs to me is my characters and my book. All statistics or places I use are made up unless said otherwise. If it is said otherwise it will be in the ending author note. Any mistakes please tell me.

 Any mistakes please tell me

One Month Later:

Friday, May 26, Reid Household

7:02 AM

"Mom, where's my backpack?"

"Dad, where's my earphones?"

"Daddy, where's my jacket?"

"Mom-"

"Dad-"

Morgan sighed as she turned away from the stove to look at her husband who sat at the counter smiling, as he read a case file. Once she looked at Spencer she couldn't help the small laugh that escaped her lips. Walking up to him she leaned her arm and face on the counter in front of him.

Then she yelled out to her kids who were running around the house, "Breakfast!"

Hearing all three of the kids come running down the stairs Spencer got up from his seat to grab the glasses from the cabinet. The Reid kids walked into the kitchen grabbing a plate from their mom and glass from their dad before going to sit down at the dining table.

Following their kids with a plate and cup of coffee, they all sit down to share breakfast together before Spencer had to leave.

"Okay Ryan your headphones are in the living room, Jason your backpack is supposed to be in the hall, and Ella your jacket should also be in the hall." Morgan gave all her kids a look, only one a mom could pull off, before taking a bite of her scrambled eggs. 

"Mother, Father; can Alexis spend the night, we want to celebrate the end of Freshman Year?" Ryan asked her parents, using the names they hated to be called. 

Morgan looked to Spencer who gave a small nod, "Honey you know Alexis is always welcome. She practically lives here anyway, we love having her."

"Thanks, I'll text her now." Ryan took out her phone to text her best friend.

Spencer looked at the clock which now read 7:42 and decided he needed to go to work. He reached over and gave a kiss on the head to all of his kids and kissed his wife before getting up from the table. He stopped in the hall to put on a sweater vest, which he only wore to work and grabbed his messenger bag before walking out the door.

 He stopped in the hall to put on a sweater vest, which he only wore to work and grabbed his messenger bag before walking out the door