When I Come Home - 4

DISCLAIMER: I do not own Criminal Minds. Nothing belongs to me except, Morgan Reid, Jason Reid, Ryan Reid, and Ella Reid. The GIF's don't belong to me, the song, or the song video. All that belongs to me is my characters and my book. All statistics or places I use are made up, unless said otherwise. If it is said otherwise it will be in the ending author note. Any mistakes please tell me. 

Friday, May 26, BAU Offices

4:46 PM

"Reid," Morgan yells catching up to his friend, "Hey man, you going to JJ and Will's barbecue tomorrow?"

"I can't make it," Spencer told his friend, his family had plans to go to the water park to celebrate the end of the school year. 

"What are you doing, it's Henry's end of kindergarten celebration," Morgan questioned, Spencer would never miss his godson's celebrations if he could help it. 

"I've had these plans for a while, and I really need to go to them." With that said Spencer walked into the elevator as the doors opened. 'Perfect timing.' He thought to himself.

As Morgan was about to question his friend, he had already disappeared behind the elevator doors. Emily walked up to her friend looking at him curiously, "What was that about?" 

"Reid can't come to the barbecue tomorrow," Derek told Prentiss who was quickly followed by  Garcia.

"What? Boy Wonder always comes to Henry's things." Garcia stood shocked at the fact that Spencer couldn't make it to his godson's celebration.

"What are you guys gossiping about?" Rossi walked up behind the three followed by Hotch. 

"187's not coming to the barbecue tomorrow," Garcia told the older man.

"What? Why not?"

JJ walks up behind the group of profilers, "Spence told us he couldn't make it when we made the plans. We assumed it had to do with a new degree or something.

"No, Boy Genius would've told us." Garcia shot down the idea.

As the rest of the team bounced ideas off of each other on why Spencer couldn't make his godson's celebration; Hotch shook his head. Either the profilers weren't using their skills on their friend, or Reid was a good liar. And knowing Reid grew up in Vegas, it seemed to be the latter.

 And knowing Reid grew up in Vegas, it seemed to be the latter