Flash back

As we were dancing she fell right into my arms, my whole body went rigged, stiff, my heart raced for beating pumping loud in my ears. Her body was flushed on mine and fuck me it feels so fucking good, I looked deep in her eyes, her adorable doe eyes, she smelled tequila and vinalla and some perfume. Her lips looked kissable and innocent and forbidden, my dick was stirring in my pants... what the fuck? How can I think this about uttra...

"hai mull, what you stare it ah??" she asked in her slurry drunk voice, she tried to put distance between our bodies but before she do it just fraction on me more and my dick was getting a trouble...

"uttra, lets leave, come on"

"NO... I ... am .. not leaveing... before .. i.. get.. laid..." slowly she said with drunk

"cut the hell uttra, no one is touching you, come on"

"uff" she pull her body out of my arms and went away turning a guy around and play her waist over his dick and I saw red. I dragged her again and this time I flushed her whole body on me, her face came in contact bellow my neck and I felt her lips print kiss there

"uttra?" I asked from shock

"no one see me kapeer, no guy have the balls to love the maheshwary girl, yet I don't care... all I want is any guy, any guy kapeer to... to...."

"uttra listen, you are amazing girl. Beautiful, one day an amazing guy will come for you just wait and..."

"I don't want amazing guy... I want you... kapeer..." she faced me with glint of tears in her eyes "I love you kapeer"

I remained stiff as I felt time stops, couldn't belive what I just heard

"I love you kapeer, you are not a brother to me, but you don't see I am no longer small girl, I am 18 now... and ... and just cant stop loving you... I wanna get laid to forget you..."

"you speak nonces out of drunk, you are....hmmmmmmmmmm"

My head hurt from where pulled out my hairs at the back of my neck, bringing herself up on her tiptoes and sealed my lips with hers. She kissed me with passion and love and I felt my whole body twist and tangles shoot me all over, my mind kept telling me its fucking wrong but my heart was filled of desire, and alcohol.

Cant remember when I start kissing her back, or how I hold her like my girl, not my sister. One of my hands fist her hairs and the other on her butt giving it some rub. She moaned for breath but I barely allow, I opened her lips with my tongue and give her open mouth kiss, allowing her to breath and me to kiss and it felt so good.

What happened next is total haze, like I am on some auto pilot but I remember how I caught her in my reception, how my hands roamed every inch of her body, how she moaned of the slightest touch of my hand. Soon we were nudes on my bed making love, yes it was love making, passion and fire nad so many more, I pleasured her first with my fingers, giving her first ever pleasure, she was such a load moaner and it sound like music to me, I loved how she writhed like a fish beneath me, biting her lips while coming from high and clawing my shoulder when need hit her most.

I hovered above her and I was twice her size, she was a doll compared to me, my doll.. my little ceramic doll. Her eyes didn't held fear, it was trust and she smiled graping my neck giving me silent permission, I took her lips in a hot kiss to keep he mind occupy and slowly I pushed through her folds, her nails clawed me hard and her painful moan dies in my kiss.

I waited her to get used to it, I intertwined our fingers together and start to move slowly and bit by bit I picked up the pace until we were both loudly groaning and moaning pushing our limits to the farest and fall only to climb again and again.