Chapter 24: Good mood

Start from the beginning

Sunil walked in to the garden with a cup of tea. 

Pinky smelt the aromatic tea.  She was feeling good with the smell of cardamon and cinnamon. 

"You are a wonderful husband

"You are a wonderful husband. " Roshi hugged Sunil tight.  Pinky was jealous now as Roshi is an adult. 

"Sunil, please get me sugar. " She ordered and he ran to the kitchen.

He came with sugar clay pot and Roshi held his shoulder tight and said:

"Mujhe bhi chai pila do na Raja. "

(Please make a cup of tea for me)

Sunil pulled her by hands and he took her to their kitchen. He was telling her that she is mad to get married at so small age. She should study and make a career.

"You are mad Sunil. So old school. You married at a young age and now lecturing me. " Roshi yelled.

She walked angrily out of the Kitchen. Pinky was busy talking to Pooh about her excitement for Roshi's wedding.  It had been long, more than 5 years now that she had attended any wedding.  She always like to go with Sunil but he was always busy.  Without him, she hardly went.

This time he will be there as it is the first wedding in their neighborhood, excited Pinky.  Both families were friends and Roshi is like an elder sister to Payu.

"Rosho, listen to me. Chai toh pee Lo." ( Have your tea) Sunil ran after Roshi with bare foot.

"Mujhe nahi pee ne tere haath ki chai. You are my Dushman." saying so she left angrily. (I don't want the tea made by you).

"You are mad woman. " Sunil shouted.

Pinky was happy now that they fought. But Roshi loved Sunil as her mentor and everytime they ended the fight with tight hugs.

Sunil went into the kitchen to make bread pizza for his doll. Meanwhile Payu woke up and Pinky went with Pooh for a stroll in their lane.

Sunil went to freshen up. 

Inspector Ravi again walked in his uniform and his wooden police rod.  Payu was scared and she gulped her saliva. 

"Papa is not at home. " She lied in fear.

"I am hear to arrest him. "Ravi was scaring Payu. 

He sat on the couch and his service revolver fell down.

Payu took it with a tissue and handed over to him.  He was impressed with her and he said :

"Bahot Shatir dimag hein. " (You have a sharp mind)

"I don't want to get in to any trouble. Mr Ravi Dave. " She answered him back. 

"You answer me back. Abh dekho tumhare Papa ki kya halat karta hu, lock up mein mar mar ke haddi thod dunga, samjhi. " Ravi said sternly. (I will break your father's bones inside the lock up)

But Payu giggled and Ravi too burst into laughter.   Sunil was out from the bathroom in bath robe and he was whistling loudly from upstairs.

"Who is whistling, " Police questioned.

"Our neighbor Rajath." Payu replied.

"That is your Papa. I know." Ravi winked. 

"Actually there is a police case in Papa's office that I am investigating.  I am here to hand over these questions and ask Sunil to prepare well. "

Handing over the paper to Payu,  Ravi left.

Payu was reading those questions and trying to answer that.  Sunil was ready for office and his hair was wet.  Payu wiped it again with the towel
and combed his hair. She knotted his tie perfectly and now he felt, he was her kid.  She applied his men's cream in little dots on his face and dusted with powder.  "Perfect," she complimented.

She handed him the questions and she had written some foolish answers. Sunil laughed at her answer to the question:

What time was the truck loaded with export goods?

A: I don't know.  You investigate. I am not the police. Let us play chor -police (Thief and the police game)

"You are a donkey, " Sunil teased and immediately she replied :

" Thank you. "

PC: Sunil : Google...

Pinky is a Screenshot by ME...

Tea cup : Wattpad covers

Keep loving
Keep liking
Keep reading
Keep voting

💟💟💟💟💟

Comment Vote Support