"How could you take the job?" I call out, my eyes following him. "Don't you think after you fail to find them, he's going to suspect?"

"I just need to fucking think! Okay?" He tries to steady his breath but I could tell this was very stressful for him. "Why. Why did you have to go and fucking kill Rick?"

"I already told you why." I glare. "He wasn't a good person, if he wasn't successful with having his way with me I can't bare to imagine what he's done to other women."

"You didn't do this for you, Valentina. This was a selfish fucking act. You wanted something to prove and now look at where that has led us!"

"Are you fucking kidding me right now, Harry?" I retort in annoyance. "This wouldn't have happened if you didn't fuck up! This wouldn't have happened if you didn't force-teach me to use a damn gun! If I killed him it was because of you! So don't try to put all the blame on me."

"I wasn't the one who pulled the fucking trigger!" He spits, now an inch away from my face. His nose scrunched in anger and his eyebrows knit together. "You want to do grown shit, take some fucking responsibility for your fucking actions!"

Anger boiled inside me, but as much as I wanted to argue I knew it would lead me nowhere. I had already said everything I wanted to say to him. "Okay." I steady my breath. "I will make this much easier for you. I will go up to Alfio and tell him."

"What?"

"I will tell him it was me who killed Rick. I will tell him that I liked it, that I liked being the reason why he is no longer breathing and that if I could, I would do it again."

Harry's gaze was blank, almost like he couldn't believe what he's hearing but I couldn't be more serious. "What the fuck is wrong with you?" He says in disbelief. "Nobody likes killing, Valentina. There is something actually fucking wrong with you." He presses his finger on my temple, still pretty angry.

I push him off. "You can leave now."

"You're staying away from Alfio until I can figure out a fucking way to get you out of this." Harry was serious by the way his eyes narrowed at me and his chest heaved. I was somewhat serious, if my father and Alfio were friends what would Alfio even do? Would he just hold me hostage like everyone seemed to enjoy doing?

I must've been deep in thought because I hadn't even realize that Harry was already gone, my door sealed shut. I meant what I had said, I was glad I killed Rick. I knew him for a small amount of time but the time I did, he was unpleasant. Not to mention he tried to have his way with me. I meant when I said that if I could, I would do it again. It seemed as though I was going to have to take matters into my own hands from now on.

And I would do it again to anyone that tries to hurt me.

Shorts, oversized t-shirts, mismatched socks some with holes in them from running and walking for so long. It was evident that I needed some new clothes, not to mention I hadn't been eating enough and my only pair of jeans no longer fit without the use of a belt.

But who was I going to tell this to? Harry is upset at me for last night, Zayn hates me, the only other woman here besides me seems to hate me and I'm not really comfortable with any other male in this house. At least not comfortable enough to go up to them and ask that they take me shopping for a new wardrobe.

I swear if I could take a car and just leave I would, if only there wasn't armed men surrounding the front gate. I didn't care that Harry was upset with me, I need new clothes he doesn't even have to like me right now to be able to take me. So I get up from bed and trod my way out of my room. I must've looked everywhere around the house and just before I was going to give up and try later, he's walking in the front door with Vincent besides him.

"Valentina," Vincent says. "You're awake. Have you had breakfast yet? I was thinking we could—"

"I don't eat breakfast." I beat him to what I can only assume was an offer to have breakfast together, Harry looks from me to Vincent and Vincent looks stunned.

"Well then maybe we can have lunch together, what do you say?" He sounded hopeful.

"I actually have things to do today, I don't think I'll be able to make it." I dismiss him and look towards Harry expectingly. "I need new clothes."

"Would you like me to accompany you? You can get as many things as you'd like?" Vincent speaks again. Before I could talk again, Harry speaks this time.

"I'm afraid you can't do that, sir. The Ramones are waiting on that confirmation, they scheduled a meeting for three." When I look at Vincent, all hope he has fades. He sighs and looks down.

"You're right, thank you for reminding me."

"I'll bring her back in time for dinner." I look to Harry who is now walking away towards the front door, Vincent had left towards his office and I follow behind Harry.

"What do you mean in time for dinner?" I ask as soon as I close the passenger side door.

"I mean you need to stop acting like an asshole to people that don't deserve it." He retorts, pulling away from the gravel driveway.

"You're an asshole to people that don't deserve it."

"That's because life has done nothing but fuck me over, you don't know how good you've got it Valentina. And that's what pisses me off, you can't be angry at shit just because your hormones demand it or because you feel you're entitled to some moronic explanation on why you're going through what you're going through. Grow the fuck up, the least you can do is bare one night of your existence to have dinner with him."

I could tell he might've been wanting to say that for a good while now because to me it seemed like he had just exploded. This was the most he's ever said to me about this situation. "I have no interest in having breakfast, lunch or dinner with him! I could give a fuck less about brunch even."

"Oh, boo fucking who." Harry looks over at me momentarily from the road. "All I ever hear is you cry about your goddamned situation, it's getting real fucking old."

"If I said this before I'll say it again, you don't know what the fuck it's like to have something and then have it taken away from you in the blink of an eye." I spit.

"Right," Harry scoffs. "Cause you're the only one in this goddamned world that goes through shit. God forbid poor Valentina catches a fucking break."

"Why are you so worried about me?" I challenge.

"I can assure you, I am not."

"If that was true you wouldn't be so bothered by this. What I'm going through has absolutely nothing to do with you and yet, you still choose to be involved."

"That's because I am!" Harry exclaims. "Even more now than I was before, I mean look at what you've done! Now's not exactly the time to be acting like a bitchy teenager. This is serious shit." Harry looks up at the rear view mirror with furrowed brows but he quickly looks away.

"So serious that you chose to work for the enemy."

"How about you leave the methodical thinking to me? You've done more than enough to fuck this up." I say nothing else after this, I simply sit back and ignore him the rest of the car ride.