''William, nice to see you again.'' I greeted him politely.

God, this was awkward to be standing here almost butt naked.

''It's a pleasure to see you too, Vicky West.'' He said. ''Call me Will, please.''

''All right . . . Will.'' I said.

He walked over to the alcohol, and without any permission from Harry, he opened a bottle of his expensive whiskey and filled a glass. With the box of ice-cubes standing next to it, he took two of them quickly for the coldness of the drink.

''Are you looking for Harry?'' I questioned William.

''Sort of,'' He shrugged. ''I was wandering around, but didn't find him.''

''Me neither,'' I announced.

''You were looking for Harry, too?''

''Yes,'' I breathed out. ''I wanted to show him my new costume for the show on Friday.''

''He will surely like it,'' William said. ''Sit down for a minute, Vicky.'' He patted on the empty spot on the couch.

William looked very formal today. He was wearing a thick grey suit, and his hair was a bit messy compared to the day I saw him for the first time. I didn't know what Harry was doing right now or that he was on his way. What I did know, was that he didn't like William and definitely wouldn't be happy to see me sitting here with him.

''My apologies for saying you were a lesbian,'' William told me.

''No, it's okay,'' I waved him off. ''Harry shouldn't have made that mistake.'' I added.

''Good, because I was considering to ask you to my party for Sunday evening.'' William informed me all of a sudden. ''I am having a pool party at my house, and I would love it if you came.''

''Well, I don't have time. Besides the Moulin Rouge, I need to work at a café.'' I lied.

''A gorgeous girl like you works at a café?'' William questioned me confusingly.

Well. . . that was quite harsh.

''Yes, so do more people.'' I replied.

''Can't you, like, tell your boss you can't come?''

''Of course not,'' I said. ''I have a contract there and I need to appear at specific times. I don't let my boss down.'' I explained truthfully.

''What is her name?'' William suddenly asked me.

''Veronica, why?''

''Tell Veronica that this is important for your boss, Harry.''

''Why would it be important for Harry?'' I asked William eagerly with a raised eyebrow.

''Ask Harry,'' William instructed me.

I didn't get what he was saying right now. Without any other question, William stood up and closed his jacket. He placed the glass on the desk from Harry, and he came back to me. I looked at him confusingly, and didn't understand why he took my hand in his and planted a kiss on it.

''See you on Sunday,'' He winked at me, before he turned onto his heel and left.

I was left alone in shock. I rubbed into my eyes, and I stood up. I better get this costume off, before there will happen more than I want to. I couldn't have made my way quicker to the dressing room, and I changed instantly.

I wondered why it was important for Harry.

...

It was storming in Los Angeles. Rain was falling down harshly on the streets, while I stared outside of the window from my apartment. I turned a light on, making it more cozy than it already was. You could hear the heavy raindrops hitting the window from my place, and it was outstandingly beautiful. I loved rain. It had this effect on you that made you calm.

It made me want to listen to dramatic songs and drink a lot of tea.

I grabbed the blanket that was laying on the couch, and I made a burrito of myself. It was summer, yet today's weather was terrible. Even so, I knew the weather would eventually be wondrous again.

I wrapped my hands around the warm cup of tea, and smelled the scent of the flavour I had chosen. I haven't had time to relax properly the last week, and it felt too good to be true. I carefully placed the tea cup away, since it was too hot to drink right now.

No one knocking on my door, no phone calls . . . it was only me this time. I leaned my head back against the couch, and I closed my eyes. I could listen to the rain perfectly.

I shrieked up when I heard a rock coming in contact with the window. For God sake, I was happy I wasn't holding a cup of tea, otherwise I'd have accidentally thrown it away.

I stood up, and walked over to the window and looked through it.

Harry was standing outside, his curls were wet and I saw him looking hopelessly towards me. The rain was pouring down on him, and I didn't know why he was here. He didn't see me signing him to come up, so I threw the blanket off me and walked to the front door. I could care less now if I was going to get soaked, because Harry was outside and I needed to know why.

I reached the opening from the building where my apartment was, and I opened the huge doors. I saw Harry standing there and I walked over to him. His brown sweater was soaked and raindrops were falling from his lips. His hands were in his pockets, and I wondered why he didn't come inside.

''What are you doing here in the rain?'' I shouted at him. The rain was falling down loudly, so we could barely hear each other from a short distance.

''I was walking around in the neighborhood,'' Harry shrugged.

''Like you would walk around and not ride in the Bentley from yours,'' I scoffed.

''Okay,'' Harry raised his hands up in defence. ''I wanted to see you, Vicks.''

''A bit of bad timing, because it's raining insanely hard.'' I remarked.

Harry chuckled, and I walked closer to him.

The rain was falling down onto our bodies, and we were two bodies covered with water. Harry looked up at the sky, and his face came flawlessly in contact with the rain. I saw it falling down onto his skin, sliding over his cheeks into his sweater. His jawline was so sharp it made me want to touch it.

''I don't think this is bad timing,'' Harry broke the silence.

''You're a fool,'' I pointed out.

''Maybe I should be a romantic fool, and kiss you in the rain? Right now?'' Harry announced cheekily.

''I'll be more than okay with that,'' I replied.

Harry cupped my face with his wet hands, and he stroked with his thumbs my lips. He wiped the raindrops off them, and he stepped closer to me. Harry hovered over me, and I fell the drop of water falling from his nose onto my skin. The warm breath from his mouth came in contact with the coldness from my lips, and I longed for him.

Finally after waiting for hours, and being victim of disturbance; his lips were on mine. His lips tasted like the sweetest candy in the world, and I held the fabric of his wet sweater in my hands. I squeezed it when Harry kissed me harder here outside. He was holding my face strongly, yet everything he did was so gentle and perfect.

I didn't need to wait longer, so I opened my mouth and his tongue slipped into it easily. Our mouths were like a productive oven, compared to the cold rain around and on us. Maybe he had planned it out to kiss me in the rain, maybe he hadn't. But the fact that he showed up here to see me, was one of the most sweetest things someone had ever done for me.

We stopped with kissing, and slowly rested our forehead against each other. I wrapped my arms around Harry's neck, and I felt him wrapping his arms around my waist. He needed to lean a bit down because I was smaller, yet this was a very comfortable position to stand in.

Harry placed a quick peck on the tip of my nose, and a smile appeared on my face.

''We need to get inside and get dry clothes,'' I whispered at him.

''Mmm,'' Harry said with his eyes closed.

I walked with Harry to the front door of the building, and he leaned closer to my face to whisper something seductively into my ear. A shiver ran down my spine when the words left his mouth in a sexual yet relaxed way.

''I volunteer to make you dry.''