Thomas Shelby - 'Secret Donation'

Start from the beginning

"Hello-" you smiled. "I have to say Mr Shelby, your house is beautiful."

"Thank you Miss Y/L/N" Tommy smiles and showed you at the front of the house; taking your coat off once you were inside. "But please called me Tommy."

"Then you must call me Y/N" You softly smiled as you followed Tommy into the dining room.

Talking all night, while eating, you laughed and joked with the two boys non stop. Charlie would do something, that would cause you and Tommy to cry with laughter.

But it got late and Charlie went upstairs to bed, saying goodnight to you as he went up to the stairs to Bedfordshire.

"He is a good kid" You smiled as you looked to Tommy while he drank his whiskey on ice.

"He is, which I am sure is partially down to the face he has a great teacher." He winked as you blushed a bright red.

"I am sure it is more because he has a father that cares." You admit and Tommy smiles widely at you. "I know what you did."

"What did I do?" He questions with an arched eyebrow.

"You were the person that donated the money." You say, making him put his drink down.

"How did you know?"

"Well the small T.S. on the back was a give away, but the small boy upstairs is also a very bad liar." You tease and Tommy laughs.

"I do appreciate it." You smiled. "It is going to be a great help to move out of that old pub."

"My pub" He teases and you remember that he owned it, laughing at how you didn't remember.

"Sorry, I mean it is no place to learn" You teased and he shrugged.

"I've learnt lots of things." He argued playfully.

"Oh yeah?" You frowned inquisitively. "Like what?"

"Oh you know, just how to watch the most beautiful woman in the world teach my son." He smirked and you blushed bright red once again. "The smartest woman too! I maybe just need to learn to be more secretive." He laughs and you giggle at him.

"No one can hide anything from me." You grin. "But, why did you even make it secret?"

"I did not want you to think I am some rich man who wants to flaunt it around at you for your attention." Tommy said and you frowned slightly in offence. "No! I mean that I know you don't care about my money, so I was embarrassed and modest to just not want to say anything."

You understood and did not want him to feel bad for not saying.

"It's fine Tommy" You smiled gently, placing a hand on his before quickly moving it away.

You both stared at each other for a moment, before standing up and looking at the time to break the awkward tension between the two of you.

"I should go-" You stuttered. "It's, its um late."

"I'll drive you back?" He suggested, but more so demanded.

"That would be great." You smiled thankfully and you both walked to the front of the house to get the coats.

Tommy helped put your coat on, like a gentleman, then offered his arm for you to take, before walking to the car parked at the front of the house.

The car journey was silent and your hand brushed past Tommy's as he changed the gear of the car. Getting to your house, he opened the car door for you and you got out gently, then realising how close the two of you were.

"Thank you for tonight" You breathed out. "I had a lot of fun."

"As did I" He smiled and looked at your lips while you spoke. "We will have to do it again some time."

"I would like that" You smiled and he smirked at you.

"Y/N-" He begins to say and you nod your head gently.

"Yes?"

"I have this urge to kiss you" He whispers and comes closer; making it so your back was against the side of the car door.

"Then do it" You whispered back in awe and star struck as you felt his breath on you.

"Oh I will." He smirked and leant in, pressing his lips against yours.

Sparks ignited and that sexual tension broke as soon as your lips touched his.