Brown

"Move."

"You still mad?" I asked, in surprise.
I really thought he would've been dropped this shit.

"Fuck it look like?" He said with angering lingering in his voice. "Was I just suppose to act all buddy-buddy with you after that shit?"

I sighed and he mocked me dramatically, sighing even harder.

I looked at him confused and his face just turned up at me.

"I'm just so tired of you." He mumbled.

"I mean you really knocked him out Taymor."

"AND FOR WHAT?!" He stressed, raising his voice.

I watched as he grew frustrated, actually expecting an answer for that dumb ass question.

I just shrugged.

What other reason could I really say I did it for besides the simple fact that I felt like it.

He just shook his head after a while and rested his head in his hands.

He was red and his leg shook up and down like it always did when he was upset.

I didn't mean to make him upset but shit I was upset too.

His ass was really switching up over some Dick.

Like he ain't just meet this nigga.

Like we ain't been fucking with each other for the longest.

I'm trying not to feel some type of way about it but that shit gets me heated.

Everytime I see him with someone that's not me I'm heated.

It's always been that way.

I placed my hand on his back when I thought I heard him begin to cry but instead his head shot up and he smacked me off of him.

"Don't fucking touch me." He warned as his eyebrows began coming down in anger.

"Why are you even still here?" He asked.

"Why can't you just leave me alone? Just let me be!"

"So now you shutting me out completely Nicholas?" I questioned. "You really saying that you not my nigga anymore or what?"

"I thought we were closer this shit." I spat.

"I thought we were too!" Nick yelled.
"but you don't seem to get the fact that I just want to be happy."

"And you weren't happy before?" I asked, now confused.

"Taymor, i don't have what you have." He sighed. "I don't get it easy like you do."

"what do you mean by that?"

"I'm gay." He explained as if I didn't know.

I gasped.
"you're gAY?!"

"You deserve to burn in hell for making such an awful life choice." I joked.

"Men belong with wome—

"IM NOT IN THE MOOD FOR THE JOKES!" He said, pushing me away.

"If you're not gonna take me seriously just leave me the hell alone!"

He went to walk away only for me to grab his wrist, stopping him.

He huffed as my grip became tighter than he could slip out of so he would have to hear me out.

"I'm not trying to make you upset." I sighed.
"I know you're gay Nick and I even support it so why are you acting as if it matters what your preference is."

"Because with me being Gay, I feel like it's much harder to find a boyfriend." He admitted.

"You have so many girls that fawn over you and will do anything to get the least little bit of your attention and you don't even had to try honestly."

"But when it comes to me trying to find a boyfriend or just anybody slightly decent..." he continued.

"It's so many odds working against me."

"Like what?" I questioned.

"Like the fact that it's not as many gay boys around who are my age and open about it." He explained.

"Even if they are, it's hard to find someone to click with in that way because unlike many people seem to think—gay boys do have types too."

"I understand that." I butted in.

"No you don't." He shook his head.

"You should try to understand the fact that I've been given these odds that make people like Cordae seem like the best thing to ever happen to me, simply because of the fact that I'm going to have to settle with what I can get."

I honestly became confused but I didn't want to upset him even more with acting like I didn't know what he was talking about.

I guess he sensed that I didn't understand and sighed.

"What I'm saying is that sometimes I get lucky enough to find myself someone like Cordae." He vented. "He's everything that I need."

"But you Taymor—you're the problem." He confessed.

"It's always you that had to ruin these nice things for me."

"Everytime I think that I find someone...you get....like this." He said gesturing to my roughed up knuckles.

He took a long pause just staring at me as I watched him try to discreetly blink away the tears.

"It's just...I-it's not fair."