Red

"C'mon Dae they have the ticket wheel!" I exclaimed pulling his hand as we made our way to the wheel. I inserted two tokens and pulled the lever. It spin till it landed on 500. Tickets started spewing out as I did my happy dance. I could hear cordae laughing at me.

"You so damn bowlegged." he laughed. I mugged him as I bent down to get my tickets.
"I'll still fuck yo bitch!" I bucked at him.
"You're gay! Fuck are you talking about?" he laughed.

He think this a joke.

"Okay and I still pull bitches." I said scoping the area.

" Yeah sure like you don't give off bottom vibes" he rolled his eyes.

"I bet you I can bag any bitch in this hoe."

He crossed his arms.

"And if you can't? What do I get?"

"you can do whatever you want to me."
"but if I win you have to be my slave for a day."

He tapped his chin like he was thinking.
"Okay I like these odds." he held his hand out I took it in mine as he pulled me to his chest stealing our deal with a kiss. I pulled away.

"Now let's go find me a bad bitch to bag."

°°°
"Hey beautiful, can I talk to you for a minute?"
She turned around her hair was in a sleek back ponytail. She wore light blue ripped jeans with a cropped hoodie and some 11s.

She BASIC basic.

She turned and flashed me a smile.

"I just came over here to tell you that I think you're beautiful and if it was cool that I get your number."

She was about to speak when a voice cute her off.

"Peyton they didn't have strawberry fanta." he said finally looking up.

"Nick?"

"oh fuck. "

I got up and started speed walking towards Dae. Oh my God how didnt I notice that was Peyton. I heard rapid footsteps behind as I started getting closer to cordae who was to preoccupied with a game he was playing to see my dilemma.

"Nicholas!" he said as he spun me around.

"Heyyyy Taymor." I say dragging out the y.
"how you been? Good? That's great, I'll catch you later." I said not letting him get a word in before I tried to walk of again. His hand shot out and grabbed my arm. He glared down at me.

"What are you doing here?"

I stared at him. "Playing games? You know that's kinda what you do when you come to the arcade." he mugged me.

"No I mean what are you doing here hitting on my girlfriend."

"to be fair I didn't know she was your girl. Sorry about that. I'll be going now."

His gripped tighten when I tried to pull away.

" Why haven't you been answering my calls and texts?"
"it's been weeks since I last saw you and the first time I see is at an arcade when you tryna bag my bitch?"

"Listen Taymor I told you I've been busy." I say as I roll my eyes.

"Busy doing fucking what!? You don't have no other friends but me so what the fuck could possibly be more important than me!? "

"Me." we both looked up to see cordae with his arms crossed and a smile on his face. He so damn weird. I just looked at him and chuckled. I yanked my arm out his hand and walked over to him. Wrapping my arms around his waist. He pecked my forehead. Taymor had this look on his face before it morphed into a smile.

" Let's make this a double date."

°°°

This was a bad idea. I knew it was when Cordae agreed. I knew it was when we got in the car and decided to got to ihop, I knew it was when we were seated at the booth. I knew it was when the girl Peyton wouldn't stop staring at me. I knew it was when taymor started taking jabs at cordae. I knew it was a bad idea when cordae's grip on my hand tightened. I could feel the anger rolling off him in waves. Taymor was enjoying every bit of it. I knew this was bad from the jump.

We should've stayed home.