Blue

"Is this real life?" Taymor began to poke my face as the dazed look took over his.

"Stop." I swatted him away growing aggravated.

I hate it when he's drunk.

"You look so girly sometimes." He said as he stared at my face in fascination.

"You have long eyelashes and cute lips." He laughed, beginning to squeeze my cheeks together.

My face heated up unexpectedly at the compliment and I quickly removed his hands.

"You're so pretty." He cooed, breath lingering of alcohol.

"Yeah, I think you've had enough Tay." I reached over attempting to grab the ciroc bottle from his hands. He quickly snatched away and held it close to his chest like a kid with a teddy bear.

I sighed.
"Tay give it to me."

He shook his head before raising it to his lips again and downing it straight.

Snatching it from his lips, his eyes grew wide in shock and he mugged me.

"Give it back!"

"No Taymor." I kept my calm.

"B-but whyyyy?" He groaned.
"I barely had any."

"You had more than enough Taymor, Trust me." I said screwing the cap back on but not before smelling it.

I always found alcohol disgusting but Taymor will drink it like water.

"Shut up MOM! " He mocked me.
"I can drink as much as I want to." He told me, slurring over his words in the process.

I rolled my eyes.
I'm doing this for his own good.

"Nick." He called.

I gave him my full attention and he stared at me like an idiot.

"Nick."
"Nick." He started poking my cheek.
"Nick."
"Nick." I stared at him in annoyance.

"Nic-

"What!?" I yelled becoming fed up.

"Hi." He smiled goofily at me and I waved him off.

Drunk Tay is the epitome of a 5 year old.
-just plain annoying for no reason.

"Can we go to Taco Bell?" He asked pulling at my shirt. I smacked his hands off the fabric and shook my head.

"I can't drive and you're too drunk, so no."

"I-I'm not that drunk." He said standing up off the couch.

Stumbling over his own to feet, he walked over to his slides and slid them on.

Grabbing his keys, he stuffed them in his pocket, completely ignoring what I told him.

"Taymo-

"Fuck you."
"I want Nachos." He spat.

"You're not going anywhere." I sighed.
"Come sit down."

"look Nich-oh-las, I'm get-ting my Nah-choes." He exaggerated every syllable, being dramatic.

Stumbling over to the door he grabbed the handle.

"Don't you dare leave." I stressed.

He ignored me and sloppily undid the locks, opening the door.

"TAYMOR! You're not going anywhere!" I repeated myself, more sternly this time.

"Stop telling me w-what t-to do." He stammered.
"I can drive fine."

I looked over at the bottle which was 3/4 of the way gone and shook my head in disbelief.

"Give me the keys Tay." I said holding out my hand.

"I'm driving!" He yelled attempting to walk out and leave. I grabbed him back inside and stood in front of the door with an irritated expression.

"Sit the fuck down somewhere." I told him,
"You're not leaving and that's that."

He looked at me strangely before his lips curled into a smile.

"You're cute when you're mad." He chuckled.

I rolled my eyes.
Tay is always a flirt when he's drunk.

"Sit." I told him pointing back over to the couch.

His facial expression turned unreadable again and he held his stomach.

"N-Nick, I don't feel too good..." he admitted.

He began to hunch over and I finally realized what was happening.

"BATHROOM!"
"THE BATHROOM TAY-

He released his guts all over the carpet, it being nothing but clear liquid.

I watched in disgust as everything he had drank came back out.

"Really?" I asked.
"Really Taymor?"

He fell to his knees and started to ball his eyes out.

"I MISS KEiSHA!" He confessed burying his face in his hands as the liquor continued to take its effect, making him speak his truthful thoughts.

"I should call her." He said referring to his ex. "Maybe she'll take me back if I tell her I love her again."

He pulled out his phone and I quickly snatched it from his hands making him mug me.

"Tay you cheated on her 7 times."
"I think she's done with you." I shrugged.

"Calling her would probably just get you blocked again."

"Oh what do you know Nick?" He taunted. "Nobody loves you."

"Ouch." I mumbled under my breath.

Watching him continue to ball his eyes out, I didn't take too much offense. He probably didn't actually feel that way-right? I mean he's just a drunk mess right now.

"Let's get you to bed Tay." I suggested growing tired of this baby sitting I was doing.

"I'm not tired." He sniffed.

"Yes you are love."
"One minute you want nachos, then you throw up and now you're crying over a female you purposely cheated on multiple times"

"It's definitely time for bed."

I grabbed his hand and he stood up, wobbling in the process as I pulled him into the bedroom.

Laying him down on the bed, I pulled the covers over him as he began to yawn.

"Nick?"

"Yes." I answered tucking the covers around him.

"You're my best friend you know that?" He asked sheepishly.
"I love you."

"I know Tay." I answered.
"Sleep tight."  

Just like that, he began snoring in a matter of seconds and I watched him in peace. My best friend is unstable and impulsive as fuck.

Luckily, he has me.

& I love him too.