Pink

It was an awkward silence on the way home. Both of us were in our own little worlds not really knowing what to say after everything that just went down. I had my head against the glass as I watched the rain pour down.

I laughed out loud cause I felt like I was in some old 90s music video.

"What you laughing about?" Cordae said turning his head to look at me before focusing his eyes on the road. I could see a small smile on his face. 

"I feel like we in some old ass music video." He just chuckled and shook his head. Pulling up into my drive way, I made my way to the front door. My keys jingling as I tried opening the front door. I could feel Cordae right behind me.

"I'm going to take a shower." I said as I took my shoes off. Running up stairs I head straight into the bathroom stripping off my clothes and getting a rag out of the closet. Turning the water on scorching, I step in and watched as my skin became a bright red.

I can't believe Taymor would do some foul shit like that. He was just plain rude to Cordae he doesn't even know him. He's always like that with my boyfriends, rude and uncaring, just disrespectful. At one point he was only nice to me. Everybody that tried stepping to me got STEPPED on.

He stepped on everybody's feelings.

I shook my head and got out the shower drying off I lotioned my body and put my socks on sliding on Cordae's tshirt, I put my hair in a high bun before doing my nightly routine. washing my face with a vanilla scrub. Turning the light out I walk out the bathroom and into my dimly lit room. I smelled my vanilla candles burning as I looked around I saw Cordae standing in the middle of the room with a single rose in his hand and a big smile on his face.

"I know our first date didn't really go as planned, but I don't want it to ruin our night."  he said. He started walking towards me with each word he got closer until he was standing right in front of me. Wrapping his arms around me, pulling me towards his chest lifting my head I smile as I look into his eyes.

"You are the most beautiful person I've ever met, your smile brightens my day, your laugh makes me warm, hearing your voice makes my heart skip a beat. Seeing you makes the butterflies in my stomach go double time. You make me happier than words can describe. Meeting you at the grocery store was the best thing that could've happen to me, and I couldn't have asked for anything better than you. You are my munchkin and I said all of that just to ask, Will you be my boyfriend?"

I grabbed his face and planted a kiss full of passion. Pouring all of my feelings into this kiss, I could feel his arms tighten around my waist. I could feel him standing up straight. My feet left the ground, wrapping my legs around his waist he walks us over to my bed. Laying me down, the kiss turns heated as his tongue  trailed my bottom lip. Biting it softly I moan lowly, opening my mouth. He slides his tongue in touching every crevice of my mouth. Before sucking on my tongue, I could feel my body heat up as my stomach began to tingle with a familiar feeling. Pulling away I take a deep breath trying to let my lungs fill up with air as Cordae did the same.
Looking into his eyes I couldn't help the smile that broke out. 

"Yes, I will be your boyfriend."