Grey

I walked down the steps following the scent of bacon and eggs. Walking into the kitchen I see a shirtless Cordae. I stood at the opening of the kitchen just admiring the person I call my boyfriend his back was spotless,  not a blemish in sight. His shoulders contracting and rolling as he scrambled the eggs in the pan. I walk over to him wrapping my arms around his waist laying my forehead on his back as I gave it a kiss.

"Good morning baby." I said. It sounded muffled form my fast being buried in his chest.

"Good morning beautiful." he says as he cuts the stove off and turns around facing me. Placing a gentle kiss on my forehead then my lips.

Before he could fully pull away I buried my hands in his hair and deepened our kiss. I could feel his hands wrapping around my waist and pulling me even closer than I already was. The kiss quickly turned heated as he bit my bottom lip. Ducking on it slightly as I allowed him entrance into my mouth. His tongue tangled with mine. Exploring every crevice of my mouth, he tasted like bacon and orange juice. His arms tightened around my waist as we fought for dominance. He won, making my knees shake as he slowly sucked on it. Backing up into the counter he placed me on top of it  spreading my legs, rubbing his hands against the insides of my thighs. I finally pulled away from our kiss as the need to breath be came to great. He trailed his lips down my neck, nipping and, biting leaving little purple marks against my skin. My hands pulled at his hair as I let out a moan when his hand grabbed my growing erection.

His hand dipped into my shorts, before we could go any farther I heard a loud bang on my front door. Huffing and throwing a small tantrum as I sat in the counter. I was FINALLY about to get some dick and nothing was gonna stop me. I pulled Cordae closer kissing he again filling it with urgency and need his hands found there way into my shorts again, he started to lightly rub it causing  me to moan into the kiss.

BANG! BANG! BANG!

I cry out in frustration, hopping off the counter I stomp over to the front door. Swinging it open my glare turned into a frown as I noticed who was at the door.

"Taymor?"

"Wassup."he said, his voice was low I could see his eyes travelling my body taking in the over-sized t-shirt that was Cordae's, the mitch-match socks. My hair in a messy bun on my head.

"W-what are you doing here?" I curse myself out in my head for stuttering. I shuffle my feet as he just continued to stare at me. He steps closer to me taking my face in his hand he lifts my chin as he looks closer at my neck.

"Fuck is these?" he mumbled. Using his other hand to poke at it.

"Fuck do it look like!?" I said slightly yelling,slapping his hand away and taking a few steps away. "Why the fuck are you here Taymor?"

"Nick stop fucking playing with me... You not- you not fucking that nigga is you?"

I breathed out a heavy sigh.

"So what if I am? Fuck do it matter to you."
His nostrils flared as the words left my mouth. Pushing past me he starts walking towards the kitchen. Closing the front door I hurry into the kitchen. Where I see Taymor walking closer towards Cordae.

"You gotta go big homie." Taymor said, standing directly in front of Cordae. He was in the same place he was when I left him.

"Ian going nowhere." Cordae said folding his arms across his chest.

"You gon have to make me leave." After he said that I moved as fast as I could to get in-between them, but I was to late Taymor already punched Cordae in the jaw and they where fighting in my kitchen. I was slightly scared because I knew this wasn't going to end well for Cordae. Rushing over to the cabinets I grabbed my biggest pot and filled it with cold water. Turning the sink off I grabbed the pot and through the water on them.

"STOP!" I screamed.

This isn't the first time Taymor fought one of my boyfriend's but this is the first time he beat him so severely. Cordae laid unconscious on my kitchen floor his lip busted with both his eyes swollen. Rushing over to him I tried waking him up but nothing was working.

I could feel my frustration building.

"TAYMOR WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM!?"

"YOU ALWAYS DO THIS SHIT I CAN'T UNDERSTAND WHY!" I screamed the tears were free falling down my face as I stared into Taymor's eyes. They held no remorse for what he had done. I was hurt beyond belief I thought he would stop this once we graduated high school, that his overprotective and jealous behavior would stop, I could never understand why he would do this to me he has a girlfriend, he seemed happy.

Every time I would go on social media the first thing that popped up on my Tl were him and Peyton. They were always smiling laughing, having fun, we hadn't talked in weeks. The last time I saw him was the night of that awkward, and impromptu double date. We hadn't talked much either, I was slowly but surely getting over my feelings for him and falling more in love with Cordae with each passing second and I couldn't be happier.

Why did he have to come and fuck this up for me?

What did I do to him?