Epilogue

Serena's POV

I rushed into the bathroom, covering my mouth with my hand as a wave of nausea hit me. After throwing up, I washed my face. When I looked at myself in the mirror, my face was pale. I had been feeling sick the last two weeks.

I went back to my bedroom and picked up my bag from the floor that I dropped when I felt nauseated. I took a pregnancy test from my bag which I bought this morning as I felt suspicious that I was pregnant. I went to the bathroom.

I was pacing back and forth in the bathroom while waiting for the result.

Finally, the waiting was over. I breathed deeply and took the stick. A smile appeared on my face as I saw two lines on the stick.

"I am pregnant." I murmured, smiling happily and placed my hand on my stomach.

Actually, we hadn't planned to have another baby. Because Sienna was about eight and a half months. We wanted to wait at least two years before having another baby. But I felt so happy and excited by this surprise.

****

I made dinner for Aspen and me. I decided to tell him about my pregnancy over a romantic dinner. I was so nervous. After checking the table one more time, I went to my bedroom and got ready.

As I heard engine noises coming outside, I stood up and went towards the door. When I opened the door, Aspen gave me a wide smile.

"Welcome." I said, giving him a wide smile.

He smiled at me as he wrapped his arms around my waist and placed a soft kiss on my lips.

"Come on. Dinner is ready." I said and held his hand, dragging him with me.

"Wow." He exclaimed as he saw the table. He wrapped his arms around my waist from behind and leaned his chin on my shoulder as he asked. "What are we celebrating?"

I turned around and bit my lower lip, giving him a mischievous look. He raised his eyebrow at me as he looked into my eyes with questioning eyes.

"Spill the beans, my sunshine." He said, amused and tapped on my nose playfully.

"We are celebrating...." I paused and placed my hands on his chest. He gave me a curious look. "...our new family member." I said, giving him a bright smile.

He looked at me, confused. "New family member?" He asked, looking into my eyes.

I nodded and took his hand. I placed his hand on my stomach.

"I am pregnant." I said happily.

His jaw dropped as he looked at me, surprised.

"You...baby..." He mumbled, looking at my stomach, his hand still resting on my stomach.

"Yes, Mr. Anderson. You are going to be a father again." I said with an amused smile on my face.

In a flash, he wrapped his arms around my waist and spun me around.

"You are pregnant." He screamed happily while spinning me around.

I burst out laughing and placed my hands on his shoulders.

He set me down on my feet carefully and captured my lips as he cupped my cheeks. He pulled away slightly and leaned his forehead against mine.

"I love you, my sunshine." He said, cupping my cheeks.

"I love you too." I said, stroking his cheek gently.

Three months later

Aspen and I took Sienna to the park. I was staring at Aspen and Sienna while he was trying to feed Sienna fruits.