Chapter 12 - Warning

Aspen's POV

I was playing the guitar in my room, thinking about Serena. Her beautiful smile, her angelic voice, her crystal blue eyes, her response to my touch and her damn flawless skin.

Elva interrupted my thoughts as she walked in. Of course, without knocking as always. She was doing it purposely, because she knew I hated when she came to my room without knocking.

"Hey, you didn't get ready. Come on. Don't you come with us?" She asked, giving me a questioning look, her hands on her hips.

Tonight we were going to the nightclub. Robert, Maria, Milan, William and Serena were joining us.

"No, I will. I am going to get ready. I don't need three hours to get ready like you." I teased her, giving her a cocky smirk.

She rolled her eyes, annoyed. "Absolutely, it was me who got ready in two hours for our company's anniversary." She said sarcastically.

I rolled my eyes. "It was once." I said.

She raised her eyebrow in a sarcastic expression. "Once?" She asked mockingly.

I breathed deeply and put my guitar beside me on the bed and got up. "Ok, leave now. I have to get ready." I said and forced her to turn around and headed her towards the door.

I was sitting on the couch with William, staring at my beautiful Serena. She was smoking hot in her red mini dress which was showing her perfect curves, making me aroused. I wanted to rip her dress off and explore her perfect body again and again.

Dammit! What is going on with me? I can not stop myself from thinking about her.

She was sweeping her hips while dancing with Elva and Maria. I wanted to wrap my arms around her from behind and press her onto my chest while running my lips on her inviting neck, sucking, kissing, biting it.

Fuck! Even thinking about it made my member hard.

"Don't play with her feelings

"Don't play with her feelings." William said, interrupting my thoughts.

I turned my face towards him, raising my eyebrow in a questioning expression.

He sighed and said. "I know you hook up with her."

I cleared my throat as I gave him a serious look.

Fuck! How did he know?

"Don't use her." He warned me.

"I don't use her." I mumbled without looking into his eyes and took a sip from my whiskey.

"Do you love her then?" He asked.

"No!" I snapped instantly. "We had sex a few times, that is all. I didn't tell her that I loved her." I added.