Chapter 19: Experiment

As days were passing, there was improvement in Aarav he was getting back to his mood and his behavior was matured. Vineet was now most happiest person as he was getting back his Aarav sir senior inspector Aarav of CID bureau the progress is slow.. but there is hope Aarav will soon come out from his darkness where no one will call him a drug addict.

After few days at rehab center Aarav by himself able to walk without any support, he went out from that dark room in which he was trapped from how many days? Months? He himself was not aware of it, he passed by the room where a person was given electric shocked.. he was feeling bad for him but he had no fear now he himself was surprised in change of his emotions maybe he is getting out of his anxiety problem.

He remembered Vineet's word..

"dekhna ek din mai aapko khud yaha se leke jaunga" he smiled and said.. "lagta hai jaldi wo waqt aayega.. Vineet" he heard some voice from the reception area people were screaming and running here and there a patient bumped into him.

Aarav asked.. kya hua?

Patient: wo bahar koi gunda type aadmi aaya hai uske haath mei gun hai and he went to hide then no voices were heard all the people inside were scared

Patient: wo bahar koi gunda type aadmi aaya hai uske haath mei gun hai and he went to hide then no voices were heard all the people inside were scared. Aarav moved slowly then he saw the criminal had taken the lady on gun point.

Criminal: koi shor nahi karega samjhe.. warna maar dunga mai He was looking too much angry and not so happy..

While Aarav's brain starts to work which was sleep for long time and thinks "kuch karna padega.. warna yeh sabko nuksan pahucha sakta hai" he moved forward then he noticed something the criminal saw Aarav coming.

Criminal shouted.. aaee.. ruk jaa warna issey maar dunga

Aarav stopped "okay main ruka hua hun tum usey kuch mat karna"

Aarav was neatly looking at the criminal and understanding his mental state.

Then Aarav comes and stands in front of small table.. where a tray was kept he took the sharp equipment from it and aimed at criminals hand he throw it and the gun fall from criminal's hand and it started to bleed.

And a big cry was there..."ahhhhhh"

Aarav shouted "movee" tha lady moved away.. few compounder got chance and they holds.. him then police comes and takes the criminal.

The lady comes to Aarav.. thank you! Aapne bacha liya

Aarav smiles.

In evening Vineet comes to meet Aarav as soon as he enters inside.

Lady: Vineet jee.. doctor aapse milne chahtey hai

"mujhse" a bit tensed.. sab tek toh hai na?" he asked

Lady said " jee wo doctor hi bata saktey hai"

Vineet nods and goes to meet doctor.

Doctor Sameer said "Vineet aao"