Chapter 7: His Decision

He just couldn't get that how?

All types of questions were coming in his mind and playing a merry go round..

"How can anyone cheat a inspector this easily?

"How can he get to this? why didn't he resisted himself?

"Drugs? how dared he made him addict to this thing?

"Why the hell is he doing this?"

"Was he a friend? no a devil"

"How? how is this all possible"

Then soon he opened his eyes as a jerk of disbelief passed through him.

How can the person he so much adores get this easily fooled.

When Aarav unknowingly answered seeing his gaze.

"Dosti thi wo Vineet... jisne mujhe andha bana diya tha"

Vineet just felt a pain in his heart and said "dost? huh

Vineet just felt a pain in his heart and said "dost? huh... yeh dost hai"

Aarav smiles and said "pata nahi mujhe to main khud kya hun ye bhi pata nahi kya bolun?"

Vineet was like look at this guy.. he want "sympathy" why the hell does he needs he need sympathy? why?

Is he handicapped is he crippled has he lost his mental balance and needs to consult a psychiatrist?

No none of the above.

Just this damn thing known as "drugs"

Vineet was having mixed emotions.. whether he should get angry on him.. or should he pity him the Rohan was fooling him all this while.. he took advantage of his emotions he was getting angry on that Rohan... whom he would want to kill any minute.

Then Aarav spoke.. "ab toh.. sab.. mujhe chod denge tum bhi" Vineet looked at him..

"Nun will believe me everyone will betray me"

"They will all be silent just to back itch behind me"

"My tears would be regarded fake, they won't even let me break "

"All will give up on me"

"Will you too leave me?"

"Will you be there for me"

Vineet who was net to break his head in the front wall that is if I had to leave you would have been here at this moment and hearing to this piss of yours?