Chapter 9: Run Away

Vineet slept there. He just gazed outside opening his eyes. he was totally unable to grasp the place about the situation as he had been sleeping after many days. So he just rubbing his eyes. That time he realized and giving a small stretch to his body he just got up and moved towards the basin And while washing his face and while the water was dripping in his face he glanced at the mirror.

And his thinks "yahi aankh lag gayi.."

And a smile crept over his face and soon saw Aarav sleeping on the mirror.

Then while looking at his hand which was having marks of being pressed then he realized that it was due to that Aarav was holding his hand as a pillow well Vineet was feeling proud that for the first time Aarav had acted this way. So he smiling and moving his hand over his face and thinking.

Vineet thinks "aaj kuch alag sa ehsaas ho raha hai.. dil baar baar keh raha hai ki humesha aise hi aap mera haath ko aapna takiya banake rakhe.. he looked at his watch.. oh god! 8 bajh gaye bureau bhi jana hai.. nahi gaya toh acp sir ko shak ho jaayega"

 nahi gaya toh acp sir ko shak ho jaayega"

There was again tension on his face.

He soon looked at Aarav's face where a sooth was present.. without disturbing his sleep he slowly

Aarav spoke.. tum.. jaa rahe ho na..

Vineet who was feeling the he not that well aware of his presence.

Vineet was shocked.. Aarav.. mai wo..

Aarav for a moment glanced at Vineet and seeing him he slowly tries to get up and soon did Vineet forwarded his hand to him.

Aarav got up and said "tumne kaha tha na ki tum mujhe.. yaha akela chodke nahi jaoge toh phir?"

 yaha akela chodke nahi jaoge toh phir?"