Chapter 3: Truth Revealed

Vineet who was yet till now staring at Aarav was now looking at that thing, he soon bent down and got a hold of that thing while Aarav who just moved his head aside as he knew the consequences of this. Vineet picked that thing up it was nothing else than a syringe.

It wasn't empty, it was full fill with something which Aarav was craving for from time.

Vineet was silently staring at that thing. He was trying his best to make himself convince that this is not that very thing. But today the fortune was not by his side and now his guess was turning into a true truth and to his addition the avoidance of gaze was answering him.

While Aarav just taking back steps stopped after touching the sofa and soon sat or nearly fell down on the sofa he was today just feeling broken. The biggest thing he wanted to hide was today in front of him everything was clear like glass and unfortunately his work was working as a big blot.

He was just quietly sitting while Vineet just came and stood against him. Well there was nothing left to speak. But he questioned with his voice automatically rising up.

Vineet questioned him.

"Ye (pointing at his syringe) ye cheez hai na wo jiske liye tum ye sab kar rahe ho? yahi hai wo cheez jise mai dekh lunga iss baat se tum darr rahe the! Ye hai wo jooth? jo tum baar baar kahe jaa rahe the?"

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Well all this interrogative question were being said by him in a unstoppable go.

And unknowingly, today "aap was exchanged by tum"

And even both of them were unknown about that. And may be at this situation Aarav was at guilt and was just hearing his scolds with a down gaze as he had no dare to meet Vineet's gaze.

Vineet who was standing near to him just staring at him looked into his eyes but Aarav just looked aside and Vineet who was incessantly waiting for a "scientific answer" but all he could get in return was pure "silence"

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Vineet who was standing near to him just staring at him looked into his eyes but Aarav just looked aside and Vineet who was incessantly waiting for a "scientific answer" but all he could get in return was pure "silence"

Vineet was now slowly realising that what he had said as he saw the person in front was still, still his senior.

Vineet jerking his head as he couldn't bear this neither as a senior nor as a friend. He just went near to Aarav and grabbing him by his shoulders jerked him and asked "Maine aapse pucha hai kuch!

Mizag Ashnai Tumhari (Completed) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें