Chapter 1:

It had been just few moments since he had left his seniors house no...not left had made to leave his house. He was driving at a speed of 80kmph with no idea of where he was heading but to his fortune he had only two places to go he was on the way towards the bureau. His mind was totally blank he was really not getting that what really happened between those four walls well it wasn't that he was a very close or a bestie but this surely wouldn't ever have happened to him. and the answer to that why had only one answer blinking up in front of his eyes. and it was nothing else than "Rohan"

Soon as the lights got dim and he parked his vehicle alongside and started to move upstairs with thoughts still playing inside. It was hard for him to not to think about that person so carrying the same thoughts he got inside the bureau while facing the fix glances of the two people present in there and deeply staring at a him and trying to make out the desired answer that they required. But failing to get one they inquired directly.

Purvi: Vineet.. Aarav sir kaise hai... (looking towards him while he standing looking at them with a big question mark hanging)

Vineet looked at her... and soon realized her query and felt that it's better to speak something fake rather than telling what really happened.

Vineet (low tone): han.. wo... mai mai mil nahi paaya unse...

Purvi: (looked at him in pure confusion) kya? magar tum toh unse milne gaye they na

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Purvi: (looked at him in pure confusion) kya? magar tum toh unse milne gaye they na...?

Vineet trying to cover up: h..han wo kuch zaroori kaam aa gaya achanak toh mil nahi paaya socha baadme mil lu... (seeing both satisfied with the answer) acp sir kahan hai?

Freddy: (nodding to his answer in approval): han wo acp sir andar hai cabin mai... (looking at Vineet and others) kuch pareshan se lag rahe hain...

Vineet glanced at the cabin and then passed a questioning look to them...

Purvi: humne pucha bhi tha unse... magar unhone kuch khas bataya nahi... keh rahe the ke kaam ko leke hi kuch tension hai...

Vineet (after thinking a bit) hmm... mai dekhta hun...

Saying he moved from there and made his way towards the cabin and after getting the permission from him to enter he entered inside but still saw acp sir having his fingers attached to his head and this was showing that he truly was tensed and the reason was something Vineet could guess at least after facing all that today.

Vineet: sir..

Acp turned towards him.. haan Vineet.. (trying to be normal with him)

Vineet: kya hua sir.. aap tek hai na.. itne pareshan kyu hai... (he asked in a soft tone while keenly observing the expressions on his face)

 (he asked in a soft tone while keenly observing the expressions on his face)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Mizag Ashnai Tumhari (Completed) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें