4: Breaking News II

'This is the guy I told you about' Rhea said and then after taking a breath continued, 'what I don't understand is, who's the kid beside him?'

It was then that Tanya noticed that there was someone beside the creep... someone much younger. The kid seemed like the creep's grandson. He was about 12 years old. For the record, he looked much better.

He had the same raven hair. However, his was tousled giving him a carefree look. Unlike his grandfather, he had beautiful brown eyes... just like tempting melted chocolate. Tanya gulped and tried to steady herself. She had quite a thing about eyes, they always fascinated her.

Rhea called out her name, bringing her back to reality. 'If you're done staring, then can we leave?'

That was what brought Tanya's senses back. After a quick look around the room, they saw that there was nothing more to look at. It yet had to be furnished. They left just as stealthily as they had come.

That day, Tanya and Rhea got away with one more inappropriate thing. The funny part is that none of the both regretted it. Tanya had received the thrill that she needed and Rhea started to turn into a free spirit.

True, they could've been caught. They could've been suspended even. But they weren't and it was totally worth the risk... for them at least.

Several hours later, as they sat in their banquet hall, munching on the crisp potato fries that were so generously served to them, they received yet another surprise. And this was actually a surprising surprise.

'Good evening students' started their principal, Miss. Crystal.

'I'd like to introduce Ethan Stone. Come forward my dear...' she gestured the boy to move forward. As he came out on the stage a wave of light whoops was heard. Reason? He was hot. He had an athletic physique and olive skin that was glistening beautifully under the stage lights. In short, he looked pretty much like a Greek god's son.

What? You can't really blame her for observing him (actually just checking him out). She was a teenager after all.

'Ethan will be joining the 10th grade from tomorrow. Students kindly make him feel welcomed. Thank you.' said Ms. Crystal.

'10th grade? Damn, he looks way too good for a 15 year old!' Tanya heard someone (probably a girl) whisper.

The boy brushed his messed up hair away from his forehead and that's when Tanya noticed it, the same blue eyes.

The creep's son!

He looked so handsome now. The picture must've been old, she concluded.

The question was, 'Why had this guy enrolled here?' Pondered Tanya with her eyebrows furrowed and her eyes narrowed. 'Was it another trick that creep wanted to play?'

But more importantly 'Was he trouble?'