Rescue Gone Wrong - Chapter 7

As soon as he'd been released from the pearl, the villains wasted no time in restraining him, chaining his arms, legs, and even to the extent of muzzling him. He wasn't sure if they actually thought he'd bite him to spread the monster quirk, or were just making fun of his werewolf form, but either way, the mask further pissed him off.

As they glared down at their prize, Bakugou risked a glance at his surroundings, finding himself back at the obliterated Nomu factory. He then felt a sickeningly familiar presence, an overwhelming chill as a dark figure strolled forward, the jet black mask unmistakable.

"Hello again, Young Bakugou," All for One mused as he towered over the teen. "I hope they treated you well."

"You..." Bakugou snarled, voice slightly muffled by the muzzle. "You're supposed to be in the highest security prison in all of Japan... how the fuck are you here?!"

"You can't live as long as I have without learning a few things," the supervillain mused. "Now, Tomura, shall we pick up from when we were interrupted?"

"Bakugou, wouldn't you reconsider my last offer, you're really in no place to refuse—"

"GO BURN IN HELL!"

Shigaraki sighed and shrugged. "Oh well, guess we do this the hard way."

He gave a nod, and the all closed in on the hero student.

Bakugou winced at All for One's mercy, breathing heavily from receiving all the attacks and all his injuries.

"What do you say, Young Bakugou?" All for One mused. "Last chance offer: do you wish to live as a villain, or die as a hero?"

Bakugou only snarled as All for One stalked forward to deliver a final blow. Both hero and villain froze as a new voice broke across the battlefield.

"BAKUGOU!"

The werewolf hero spotted the unmistakable spiky red hair as Kirishima sprinted forward, leaping high over Bakugou, before landing with an earthshaking BOOM!

Where Kirishima had been a second before stood a crimson dragon, towering over the werewolf protectively. His head and tail lashed angrily, a resonating growl echoing in his throat, as he opened his glowing maw.

Out came tremendous streams of fire, as Kirishima warded off any villain he spotted, slamming his tail, swiping his talons, or breathing streams of fire wherever he could.

Bakugou heard other voices as the rest of their monster class sprinted forward, with Uraraka in the lead, a relieved smile across her face.

She freed them all... Bakugou realized. And she brought them here to rescue me...!

Todoroki and Midoriya rushed forward at lightning speeds, Todoroki covering Midoriya as he snapped and kicked at Shigaraki and the other villains, while Midoriya charged straight at All for One.

All for One whirled around to attack the smaller teen, but his fist past straight through the teen who dove straight into his chest.

All for One clutched his head, eyes of his mask glowing green as Midoriya struggled to possess him.

"Heroes!" All for One shouted, but it was obviously Midoriya's voice. "Attack me now! I can't possess him much longer—!"

When the others hesitated, fearing about hurting Midoriya, Bakugou launches himself up again, diving towards All for One at lightning speed.

Just as he was in explosion range, Midoriya flew out of All for One, right past Bakugou.

"He knocked me out of his body?!" Midoriya shouted. "How's that even possible?!"

All for One instantly exploded as a counterattack, sending the giant dragon flying backwards, as Kirishima shifted back to normal. Bakugou grabbed Kirishima and Midoriya in midair, flinging them back towards the other students as All for One's other attack ripped through his torso.

He collapsed to the dirt, hissing in pain as he squeezed a hand to his bloodied side.

"It seems you've made your choice, Young Bakugou," All for One mused. "If that's what you wish, I shall allow you to die as a hero, but first, that Midoriya will join you—you and I both know the reason."

He knows Midoriya has One for All...! He's gonna try to take out All Might's successor!

"NO!" Bakugou howled, watching the blast race towards Izuku. "DEKU!"

Izuku barely turned around, before he shrieked in pain and collapsed, unmoving.