Start a Rescue! - Chapter 6

"What about the pros--?" Tetsutetsu offered.

"It'll take forever to get across town to them--" Kendo countered. "Besides, they may be too late by the time we spur them to action."

"No, we'll need the pros as calvary support, but we'll have to make the first wave," Uraraka answered.

"We don't know where they went..." Shiozaki murmured softly.

"Yeah, and we can't take them! Class 1-A could barely hold their ground against them, and their missing right now--!" Another student added.

"They aren't missing," Uraraka remembered. "They're here, scattered across campus. They're monsters."

"What kinda of monsters are we talking about here?" Kendo demanded.

So, Uraraka explained:

Midoriya was a ghost. Bakugou had been a werewolf. Todoroki was a vampire.

Kirishima was a dragon. Iida was a shuffling zombie. Asui has become a witch.

Kaminari had horns and a tail befitting a devil.

Yaoyorozu was an alicorn; she was pretty but it was still freaky. Sato was a minotaur.

Koda was a golem, still silent, though.

Tokoyama was a grim reaper, which kinda suited him and Dark Shadow.

Ojiro was a mutant. Ashido has been turned into an alien. Aoyama became a wraith. Mineta was an imp.

Hagakure was a gorgon, though the only thing you could see on her was the snake hair.

Shoji transformed into an ogre. Sero had been turned into a mummy. Jiro was a banshee.

"If we can reach them and snap them out of their trance, then both classes stand a chance of rescuing Bakugou," Uraraka plotted. "We have to find the rest of Class 1-A. Who's with me?"

All of Class 1-B rose to join her, as they flooded out of their dorm building together and split into groups to rescue the lost monster heroes.

"Let's prove ourselves to be true heroes!" Uraraka shouted, earning cheers from the other groups as they took off across campus.

Uraraka quickly broke off from her assigned group, knowing exactly how to attract the ghostly hero student. She went into his room, grabbing the shiniest All Might collectible she could find, before sprinting back outside.

"Oh look, what a shiny All Might figurine I've got!" She shouted. "I bet it's super rare too!"

She paused as a chill went down her spine. She turned, as a figure rose up out of the ground. "That's mine..." It hissed.

Uraraka set the figurine down slowly.

"Deku, I know you're in there," she spoke calmly. "You have to listen to me. Bakugou's in trouble. He was kidnapped by the villains again; I need your help to save him!"

The ghost stopped stalking towards her, easing himself down to the ground as his body grew more solid, he shook his head, as if in a daze.

"Kacchan..." he muttered, before looking up to Uraraka, a determined gleam returning to the bright, emerald green eyes.

"Thanks, Uraraka," he smiled. "Tell me what you need me to do."

"Let's rejoin Class 1-B and help rescue the others," she smiled back. "We'll storm the villains and get Bakugou back together."