Villain Attack - Chapter 5

"Oi!" Bakugou shouted, banging on the front doors of the dorm for Class 1-B. "Let us in, now!"

Kendo was the first to arrive at the door, as some other students sleepily peeked out their windows before hurrying down to join her.

"Bakugou..." Kendo mumbled, obviously just awakened by Bakugou's noise. "And, Uraraka, is it...? Do you guys not know how late it is--?"

"Where's Vlad King?" Bakugou demanded.

"Or have you seen Eraserhead?" Uraraka asked.

The rest of Class 1-B crept out of their dorm to hear the ruckus or to gaze at Bakugou's new form in confusion.

"All the pro heroes went to an emergency meeting across town," Kendo answered. "They went to discuss ways to protect Eri and stop the League of Villains--"

"Class 1-A is in trouble," Uraraka hurriedly explained, gazing around nervously in hopes that their classmates don't jump out from the darkness. "They've been turned into monsters like--"

"Like me," Bakugou growled. "We were training with that new weird student who was fucking scared around everyone earlier today. Is he here? I have a few choice words to say to him."

"There's not a new student in our class," Kendo countered. "I thought that kid was in Class 1-A..."

"Wait, are you saying that Eraserhead didn't tell your class about their meeting?!" Monoma cackled hysterically. "And now you're all monsters because of this 'Mystery Student' that no one remembers--?!"

Bakugou cut him short with a snarl, and for once, Monoma shut up. Bakugou froze as a thought struck him. "It wasn't a fucking 'mystery student'..."

"What do you mean?" Tetsutetsu demanded.

"Dumbass," Bakugou growled. "Neither class had him because it was obviously a villain."

The whole class shared confused looks.

"It was that crazy knife bitch from the League," Bakugou elaborated irritably. "She must have drank a stranger's blood so no one would recognize her, and All for One granted her a monster quirk to take out our class. If it wasn't for Round-face here..."

Uraraka blushed and awkwardly avoided meeting his gaze.

"What an astute observation!" The mystery student laughed from across the courtyard in front of the dorm for 1-B as they strutted into the light from the security lights hanging at the dorm's entrance. Bakugou whirled around in an instant, stepping in front of the other students. He recognized the kid from their 'training session' earlier that night. "No wonder Shigaraki wanted you, Bakugou!" The boy grinned, but his voice was much lighter. "Almost as smart as Izuku, and strong, but not my type... Speaking of Shigaraki..."

Shigaraki, Dabi, and the other villains stalked forward out of the darkness, all surrounding the group of students who were cornered against the front of their dorm building.

"She used her student access to help them bypass the security..." Uraraka whispered.

"Hi, Ochako!" Toga squealed as she morphed back into her normal form. Bakugou cut her short with a louder snarl, further inching himself between the villains and Uraraka.

"Geez," Dabi mused. "The monster quirk made you ugly too!" Blue flames raced towards the students, before a wall of explosions countered the attack.

"Let me guess, if I go with you bastards, you'll leave the other students alone?" Bakugou growled towards Shigaraki, who gave him a nod.

Bakugou started stepping towards them, Monoma and Tetsutetsu holding Uraraka back.

"Bakugou, don't—!"

"He wouldn't," Monoma whispered to her under his breath. "Not willingly, and not so quickly."

Bakugou paused a few steps from Shigaraki and Dabi.

In an instant, Bakugou fired off a chain of explosions towards all the villains, blowing them back from the others.

"Get Round-face and everyone inside!" Bakugou ordered class 1-B. "Lock yourselves in! GO NOW!"

The students reluctantly obeyed, barring the doors, despite Uraraka screaming and pounding, trying to get to the hothead werewolf hero. Bakugou launched attack after attack, also somehow managing to dodge the villains' attempts to grab him as they grew more desperate.

Toga's bright smirk darkened, as she launched another barrage of knives, all of which Bakugou knew he'd easily dodge... Except he didn't.

One of her knives caught his chain leash, lodging into the wall of the dorm building anchoring him, just long enough for the other villains to grab him. Mr. Compress reached for him, and Bakugou quickly found himself in the familiar confinement pearl, at the villains' mercy.

"Well done, Toga, Compress," Shigaraki muttered as Kurogiri appeared to warp the villains away.

Uraraka watched, tears streaming as Bakugou was kidnapped once again, and this time, it wasn't Midoriya who couldn't reach him, but herself.