The girls didn't expect much from a spa in the mall, but were all pleasantly surprised by how luxurious it turned out to be after they were led through the double doors of the waiting room. The walls were glass on either side, tile beneath their feet as they walked down the hallway, having a beautiful view of bubbling jacuzzi's surrounded by dark slate and lush plants. All that could be heard around them was the tinkling of water and the soft, soothing instrumental music playing from speakers in the ceiling.

The six girls were led to a locker room of sorts and given complimentary, fluffy white robes and keys for their personal lockers. The changing rooms were marble themed with large, shining mirrors and lights brighter than what would be seen outside. The sink counter was long with seven shining silver sinks that had a waterfall faucet when turned on.

While they had waited for the employee to come back and bring them to where they'd be getting their facials, Tristan gathered the girls up in front of the mirror for photos in their matching bath robes. They smiled for some and for others made silly faces, laughing and joking with each other. Sarah was down on the car ride there, but once they had fun together her spirits were lifted as well.

Tristan warned the girls to expect a photo on her main account, which Marley wasn't bothered enough to protest, especially since the others also wanted photos to post on their own social media's. She truly didn't understand why they'd all post similar photos of them in the same place at the same time on multiple accounts, but she wasn't exactly fluent in girl world yet.

Now they were sat in their own cushioned, reclining chairs after their pale green face masks were applied, cucumber slices over their eyes. The room wasn't private, there were about seven other people enjoying facials, but it was still relaxing with quiet conversations and the soothing spa sounds.

"I would rather stay here than go to school on Monday." Kelly groaned out.

Marley tensed at the reminder of everything waiting for her after the weekend is over. One more day after this one and she'd have to face her missed meeting with Doris Underwood and Mr. Richardson, not to mention Trish. She wanted to know how Trish knew — if she experienced his friendliness herself or if another girl had. It made Marley sick to imagine anyone else going through what she did, and even more nauseated at the idea that it could've been worse for them.

She knew for the sake of her conscience that she would have to do something about it. Say something. Maybe Conner is a good place to start, she trusted him and he's always been nice to her.

But there was something else that worried her more.

"Gabby?" She breathed out to her best friend, who was sitting on her right.

"Hm?"

"How do I tell Aiden about our..." she mumbled it as quietly as possible, "teacher?"

Gabby snorted, "You don't, until he's behind bars where Aiden can't beat him back to birth."

Marley would've rolled her eyes if they were open, "I don't think he'd do that-"

"Girls?!" Gabby called out, causing Marley to jump in her seat and flailing her hand wildly for Gabby's arm.

"Don't you dare." she threatened in a hiss, now desperate to get the cucumbers off so she has good aim to five star Gabby's bare thigh.

"What would happen if somebody hurt Marley?"

Gabby's words had her slumping in her chair with relief. She felt bad for doubting her best friend so much though, Gabby would never reveal a secret without her express permission.

"We're talking a cool voluntary manslaughter conviction." - Kelly

"Mrs. Keisha? Mrs. Keisha? Oh my fucking god she fucking dead." - Bree