"Well you've never had your tongue in her mouth now have you?"

"Aidkejdbekk!" She mumbled, trying to wiggle and shove.

"Well you didn't see her in braces, or her Harry Potter phase from 10-13 when for those two straight years she'd use spell names as her only insults. Beat that jerk."

Marley finally managed to convince him to give her air, panting with her coffee brown hair a mess over her eyes, "Silenco! Both of you!" She growled, shoving her hair from her eyes and scrambling upwards.

Aiden's laughter was booming and uncontrollable and even Gabby joined in. Marley's anger faded into an insane amount of affection and love; the two people laughing happily are the two most important people in her life. They were everything to her. And their happiness made her happy to the point where she felt tears pricking at the corners of her eyes, her lower lip trembling.

Aiden's laughter cut off brutally when he noticed her state. He sat up and reached for her immediately, cupping her cheeks, "Marley baby, what's wrong? I'm sorry we made fun of you. I'm sorry. Don't cry." he panicked, his thumbs wiping at the few tears that managed to slip, his mood turning guilty and sad.

Marley covered Aiden's hands with her own, and where they were right now — inches apart, his hands on her cheeks and hers over his, eyes locked, warmth surrounding her and making her feel safe, secure, and loved — she'd stay in this little, beautiful place forever and never be happier.

She loves him more than a million people are capable of loving at once, more than the earth loves the sun, more than anyone could ever fathom loving anyone.

"I'm happy," she choked out in barely over a whisper, "that's all."

His expression morphed into the most tender, loving expression in the entire world. He leaned in closer to put their foreheads together....until she ruined the moment.

"Wait." she scrambled out of his hold, a hand over her mouth, "I need to brush my teeth!"

Her eyes were wide with horror as she made a dash for the bathroom. If he ended up kissing her, even if it was a peck, the fact that she threw up a half hour ago would haunt her forever. Marley was grateful that her mind, which tended to short-circuit around Aiden, at least remembered that.

"Oh yeah, she puked her guts out at Elena's." Marley knew Tristan was cringing in disgust as she dug around her toiletries bag for her toothbrush.

"She what?!"

"Relax dude. She wasn't actually sick she was sickened by the idea of you having a child at 17."

"Wait...hold on-I-what?"

Marley quickly rinsed the toothpaste out of her mouth and leaned against the doorjamp, watching Aiden fall back on his elbows with a look that said 'explain'.

"Oh god." Kelly groaned from the floor, "You might want to prepare yourself for this."

-

"I could live in this spa for the rest of my life." Tristan sighed dreamily from somewhere on Marley's right. She wouldn't know, because at the moment she had cucumber slices over her eyes.

"Sarah?" Bree asked for the second time in the last ten minutes, this time getting no response.

"She's sleeping, again." Tristan sighed, "Kelly, whack her for me?"

In the next moment Marley heard a distinct slap and a yelp, making her smile. She couldn't blame Sarah for falling asleep though, when she was feeling drowsy herself.