Slumber Party! - Chapter 1

Hey guys, it's been forever since I posted a story, but I have a Halloween short fic that I thought I'd post. Hope you enjoy!

—————

The girls all sat in one of the common areas for the dorms, the boys all out doing extra training with All Might and Eraserhead.

"I heard that Eraserhead invited a new student from one of the lower hero classes to train with them tonight," Momo offered.

"Yeah, he seemed lonely, and kinda skittish at lunch today, like he was super nervous," Jirou noted.

"That's kinda odd for a hero student at U.A..." Uraraka noted.

"Not really, considering how Midoriya was like that too when he first arrived here," Tsuyu answered bluntly. All the girls laughed at her remark.

"Yeah, you got me there!"

"Should we join them?" Uraraka asked the group. "We could always use more training—"

"Nah!" Ashido and Hagakure replied simultaneously. "Let the boys have their fun! This is our first Girls Night!"

"We could do makeovers!" Momo added excitedly. "And watch movies! I can make all the stuff in my room!"

"First one to Momo's room is a rotten egg!"

Laughter echoed down the hallways, as the girls took turns doing nails and each other's makeup on Momo's bed. A few bowls of popcorn were scattered across the room, while Mean Girls played in the background on a flatscreen.

"We should do this more often!" Hagakure squealed. All the other girls nodded in agreement.

"Isn't it getting super late?" Jirou wondered aloud. "I figured Iida or Midoriya would've reminded them all of the curfew..."

Momo looked to her alarm clock on her dresser, and they all saw that it was almost midnight, and they had school tomorrow.

"It is rather late," Momo agreed. "I guess we should go get them."

"I'll go too!" Hagakure added.

Jirou nodded.

"I'll come, I need some air," Tsuyu chimes in before they stepped out.

"Alright, now lets touch up your nails before bed, Uraraka!" Ashido smiled.