➥ nine.

hair colors are based on we go up era.
_____________________________________

the boys and jiae fell on the floor with their butts

“owe!” the green haired boy yelped in pain.

jiae then opened her eyes seeing six lovely faces in front of her, the boys had already turned into humans.

but, their hair colors changed. “uhh.” jiae groaned as the boys stared at her.

the boys was about to talk to her when they heard something outside the room, jiae then slowly stood up and peeked at the scene.

a four boys who forcedly pushed inside another room, they are familiar, it was winwin, kun, lucas and her brother, jaemin.

jiae gasped as a guy heard it and stopped their business. the guy walk towards the room where the boys and jiae is.

once he opened it, the green-haired boy throws a fire-instiguisher on the guy, head shot!

the guy was knocked-out, there where alot of guys inside that room.

another guy tries to attack them but, a boy kicked and punched the guy in stomach multiple times knock-out!

“that was way too easy.” the boy bragged, eye smiling.

an orange haired tall yet young-looking boy dance around a two guys to distract them while a pure-looking boy handcuffed the two behind.

they both high-fived. jiae, on the other hand. helped the brown-haired boy to open the instinguisher before pouring it to another men.

while the black-haired boy tries to help the four boys escaping the handcuffs on their hand.

the boys and jiae finished all the guys inside the room and decided to walk-out when they were about to run in a elevator, mr.choi's other guards was there.

“you know what to do.” mr.choi mumbled, smirking as his guards attacked the boys.

the boys kicked, punched and tickled the guys. “don't try to test me, where do you live?” lucas asked the guy.

“hongkong city, you?” the guy replied as lucas smirked.

“well, i live in n city.” lucas responded, kicking the guy in his balls which made lucas proud of himself.

for him, it is called as self defense.

jiae was just hiding behind a post to refrain from getting in trouble when mr.choi grabbed her arm in full force.

the police arrived together with ten, the boys parents and jiae's mom. the guys raised their both arms in defeat and...

“put your gun down, mr.choi!” the police exclaimed, referring to the gun pointed at jiae's head.