➥ one.

“jaemin-oppa, what time is it?” jiae asked her brother who is obviously his phone

“eight in the evening.”he simply replied, not even sparing a glance towards his sister.

jiae immediately turned their television on for her to see her favorite cartoon show slowly coming up next..

haesbit araero. so what! we hot, we young!~” she sang along as the show's introduction song played.

“jiae, can you please lower your voice and the volume of the television as well?” jaemin commanded, sounding so polite.

she never once obeyed but unluckily, she did and lowered the volume of their television as her eyes fixed on the show, we young.

she squealed when her favorite cartoon character has appeared, rj.

“what's with that cartoon show that you're nearly obsessed with it?” jaemin consciously wondered, closing his phone while looking into his sister.

“actually, their missions are more dumbest compared to dora the explorer, besides neo city doesn't even exist.” he added.

“it wouldn't have been called as cartoons if they used places that really exists, idiot. whatever, i still like them though.” she defended smiling which made jaemin roll his eyes.

“wait, how did you know something about neo city? don't tell me- omg! you are watching this too?” jiae screeched, jumping into the couch where her brother is sitting.

“i'm eighteen, what does eighteen years old gets to watch that show and do i look like five years old for you?” jaemin questioned, one brow raised.

“well, i know someone who is eighteen years and is watching this show, his name is na jaemin!” jiae answered, grinning while staring into her brother.

“aish, i'm not into cartoons and definitely not into some weird shits.” jaemin insisted and jiae scoffed over her brother's statement.

“okay, whatever you say, old grump.” jiae uttered, accepting her loss in their mini debate.

“thank you, kid.” jaemin responded, chuckling and earned a groan from his sister.

“fyi, i'm not a kid, pshh.” she said, throwing a pillow towards her brother.

“haesbit arerro..” jaemin mocked the intro-song as jiae hushed him back to be quiet as the missions are starting.

“our next mission is helping out cl to get out the moon.” jiae stared intensely on the television.

“the screen is melting.” jaemin teased sarcastically as she smacked her brother.

minutes passed and then, “yey! finally, cl survived. uwuuu my heart.” jiae shouted, holding her chest before sighing in relief.

“stop overreacting sister.” jaemin spoked before walking upstairs inside his room.

the show has ended, jiae turned off their television and walked her way into the kitchen.

she made a glass of milk, drinking it, brushed her teeth and walked into her favorite place, her bedroom.

it is ten the evening and she is used on staying up this late for the sake of watching her favorite show which is we young.

she becomes bored and decided to walk her way out of her room before proceeding into her brother's room.

few knocks, an awaken topless jaemin opened the door yawning...

“neo city, why are you still up this late? gosh.” jaemin asked, rubbing his eyes.

“i can't sleep.” Jiae pouted cutely as jaemin frowned.

“if you are acting cute, i'm sorry, you aren't.” he joked and she smacked him.

“no one dares to make fun over my cute pout.” jiae mumbled.

jaemin then put an oversized shirt and walked his way on his sister's room.

“what do you want me to do?” jaemin asked her, glancing around the room.

“so you want me to sing, dance, rap if you'd want, teach you life lesson-”

“tell me a story!” she exclaimed, jaemin looked over her with his forehead creased.

“you are acting like a kid now.” jaemin remarked, sitting on the chair facing into jiae's bed.

“psh, i really want to sleep, i'm desperate.” jiae said, jaemin sighed grabbing a book inside her desk drawer.

“okay, so i'm babysitting someone..” jaemin mumbled, opening the book.

“once upon a time there was a prince named-” jaemin's sentence were cutted as he was hearing some snores coming from his younger sister.

“she is indeed serious about sleeping desperately. i love you sister, sleep tight.” jaemin says, patting his sisters head lightly before walking out her room.

jaemin then walked into his room, noticing a letter beside his window.

- come downstairs.

his heartbeat fasten. “creepy, who the hell will even climb up my window this late..” he mumbled, closing his window and ignoring the letter.

hours passed, jiae accidentally woke up from her unusual dream. sweat drippin' along her cheeks from too much nervousness which made her thirsty and walked downstairs

it was still dark, sun isn't showing yet. she filled a glass with water and drunk as she can't sleep and headed into the living room.

she surfed through her social media accounts seeing the missing cases of six teens last year but, this kind of cases was already vanished.

jiae didn't mind at all, keeps scrolling until she passed out - sleeping...

her back feels horrible since the couch isn't that soft like her bed mattress and decided to walk back her room.

she heard something in the kitchen but, continued her way upstairs and noticed something moving in their bushes.

jiae walked out the door slowly and saw nothing but a cat. she was about to go inside when someone covered her mouth and nose.

she suddenly felt dizzy, her vision starts to get blurry and the last thing she knew. she already fell asleep.

“this girl was way too easy.”

__________________________________

jiae opens her eyes slowly, probably adjusting from a sudden light before looking around her.

“where am i?” she wondered, slowly standing up and taking glances around her.

Where is she?

she looked around, totally confused. it may sound crazy but, the place looks extremely familiar to her.

“no, don't tell me i'm at..”

“hc! give that back to cl!”

tbc.

🍒

if everyone are confused as of why did i republished this, it's because i'm editing this book.
the chapters will be edited one by one.
please do understand.. ♡