➥ three.

it was morning, the boys wakes up earlier than jiae, “cl, please wake jiae up, thanks

it was morning, the boys wakes up earlier than jiae, “cl, please wake jiae up, thanks.” mk commanded, cl then wakes her up as they eated breakfast before proceeding on their plan, to escape.

she quietly followed the boys behind and an awkward silence filled their atmosphere.

jn then opened up a topic and started asking questions to jiae, to make sure she doesn't feel uncomfortable. “jiae, how old are you?”

“seventeen years old, not that old.” she replied, chuckling.

“we are in the same age jiae!” cl responded and smiling out of nowhere.

“a wild dolphin popped out in the conversation..” js whispered towards jn which made the older laugh.

they already arrived in their first destination. jiae was amazed on how beautiful the mountain was, it was in color purple, her favourite color. (and the color which i hate.)

“damn! it's way too high.” hc grumbled, staring at the mountain.

“you are a monkey, so stop complaining.” mk scoffed before rolling his eyes behind him.

“let's begin. we still have more adventures.” jn reminded as they started to swarm up one by one.

🎬

jaemin woke up without his alarm-clock ringing, it's the best thing for him.

they have a sports fest in their school and he isn't participating there which means, they have no class.

he stretched out a little bit, yawned and he walked towards her sister's room.

it is his routine to barge inside jiae's room and jump into the bed to annoy her every morning or should i say all the time since his sister is a heavy sleep head.

jaemin opened the door and left his mouth hanging. his sister wasn't inside her room in this freaking morning.

it is still six in the morning, how could his sister wake up in that time?

“jiae! where are you?” he called out while checking into every part of the house.

“where the hell did she go..” jaemin's forehead creased in confusion.

jaemin then texted jiae's best friend, miyoung.

to: miyoung

hey miyoung, do you know where jiae is or is she at your house this morning?

sent √

jaemin played with his phone then got a reply immediately.